Status
Not open for further replies.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Not sure yet, give me a popular song lol ill credit you haha;
Lol aaaaw you don't have to do that! .....Um...hmm...................I don't know what you like..........................how about uuh....if you like slow, you could do All of Me by John Legend. Or for something faster you could do ooo Not A Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake...

InsendiTV

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Lol aaaaw you don't have to do that! .....Um...hmm...................I don't know what you like..........................how about uuh....if you like slow, you could do All of Me by John Legend. Or for something faster you could do ooo Not A Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake...
hmm would it be offensive if i did a national anthem? like im thinking about doing american national anthem...

Reactions: Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hmm would it be offensive if i did a national anthem? like im thinking about doing american national anthem...
I don't think itd be offensive....and its a good way to show off your voice...

Reactions: InsendiTV

InsendiTV

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
but the problem is its a skit lol, im making a video basically about channels i don't have and why...so yeah i dunno.[DOUBLEPOST=1404425108,1404398959][/DOUBLEPOST]
Back From Work!

Reactions: Kath

oasis gamer

OasisGaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, Yes You! Need someone to say lines for a video or are looking to write a video? HMU! I'd love to take part in anything you'd like to produce! I don't care if you have zero subs or a millions subs the answer will almost always be yes, It will only be No if the lines contain extreme profanity or I am unavailable :(. So what are you waiting for? I'm Waiting!!!
hey man can you add me on skype id love to discuss this more with you :)
conor9810-SKYPE NAME

Reactions: InsendiTV
Status
Not open for further replies.