Comedy Open For Collab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsendiTV

Loving YTtalk
Hey, Yes You! Need someone to say lines for a video or are looking to write a video? HMU! I'd love to take part in anything you'd like to produce! I don't care if you have zero subs or a millions subs the answer will almost always be yes, It will only be No if the lines contain extreme profanity or I am unavailable :(. So what are you waiting for? I'm Waiting!!!

She's just Jelly I have more subs then her ;) JKJKJKJK I love her haha. But yeah haha email me insenditv@gmail.com and lets get started shall we?!
Lol sorry but we don't allow duplicate threads like that, as it crowds up the forums and you'll never be able to find anything. When you reply to a thread, the thread gets bumped. Please be advised though, it is against YTtalk rules to just say 'bump!' or something like that :)

Lol sorry but we don't allow duplicate threads like that, as it crowds up the forums and you'll never be able to find anything. When you reply to a thread, the thread gets bumped. Please be advised though, it is against YTtalk rules to just say 'bump!' or something like that :)
Bump....

What are you going to do about it?

shots-fired.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back