Comedy Open For Collab!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure yet, give me a popular song lol ill credit you haha;
Lol aaaaw you don't have to do that! .....Um...hmm...................I don't know what you like..........................how about uuh....if you like slow, you could do All of Me by John Legend. Or for something faster you could do ooo Not A Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake...

Lol aaaaw you don't have to do that! .....Um...hmm...................I don't know what you like..........................how about uuh....if you like slow, you could do All of Me by John Legend. Or for something faster you could do ooo Not A Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake...

hmm would it be offensive if i did a national anthem? like im thinking about doing american national anthem...

Hey, Yes You! Need someone to say lines for a video or are looking to write a video? HMU! I'd love to take part in anything you'd like to produce! I don't care if you have zero subs or a millions subs the answer will almost always be yes, It will only be No if the lines contain extreme profanity or I am unavailable :(. So what are you waiting for? I'm Waiting!!!
hey man can you add me on skype id love to discuss this more with you :)
conor9810-SKYPE NAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back