Comedy Open For Collab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
but the problem is its a skit lol, im making a video basically about channels i don't have and why...so yeah i dunno.[DOUBLEPOST=1404425108,1404398959][/DOUBLEPOST]

Back From Work!
That's good! How was work? I had a busy day today with the kids......took them outside, then to the park...then watched 2 movies with them, made supper, went for a drive, then to another park :p Now I'm exhausted!

Reactions: InsendiTV

InsendiTV

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
That's good! How was work? I had a busy day today with the kids......took them outside, then to the park...then watched 2 movies with them, made supper, went for a drive, then to another park :p Now I'm exhausted!
I missed you <3 ! lol work was fun. got offered pizza and saved a baby doll... Yeah i was getting tested so my boss threw a baby doll attached to a ten pound brick but i saved her! Now im just editing tomorrows video!

Reactions: Kath

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I missed you <3 ! lol work was fun. got offered pizza and saved a baby doll... Yeah i was getting tested so my boss threw a baby doll attached to a ten pound brick but i saved her! Now im just editing tomorrows video!
Lol what?? That's crazy! I'm reporting him for doll cruelty! :p
*Cracks up at own joke*
*Wipes tear away*
Anyway....that's good! What editor do you use?

InsendiTV

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Lol what?? That's crazy! I'm reporting him for doll cruelty! :p
*Cracks up at own joke*
*Wipes tear away*
Anyway....that's good! What editor do you use?
ATM Sony Vegas 12. My AE and Premiere got corrputed, At school I use FCP X! hbu?

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
ATM Sony Vegas 12. My AE and Premiere got corrputed, At school I use FCP X! hbu?
Nice! Omg...I have Adobe Premiere Elements 2009 :p haha. Can barely do anything with it!! Sucks but...gotta work with what I got :p

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
invest in vegas!!!
Haha yeah........I actually have access to the newest editor from Adobe (my dad bought it)..the problem is, it doesn't run on 34 bit, which is what my computer is :/ It needs to be a 64 bit.

InsendiTV

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Haha yeah........I actually have access to the newest editor from Adobe (my dad bought it)..the problem is, it doesn't run on 34 bit, which is what my computer is :/ It needs to be a 64 bit.
try movie studio 12 or 13!!

Status
Not open for further replies.