One Youtube Strike Away from Losing Everything

Whoah... pump the brakes... "save your channel you better stop using these shady methods ASAP" Get out of here with that nonsense. Why are you attacking me? I worked really hard to get to where I am at today. This is 2 videos out of almost 300 videos that I may have unknowingly MADE A MISTAKE on.

"YouTube will have lost one of it's many generic CoD channels (sniff)" Many people love my channel. If you don't like cod channels or my channel don't look at it. But definitely don't talk Sh*t to me. And get off this site if you just come on it to bully people. I am definitely not going to take it.

"Adfly is an ad service that isn't run by Google, so it's not allowed. Period." Did you know this before you read this forum? Does it say in english sites like adfly are not allowed. Sites that earn revenue per click is not allowed. If you can define these words in the youtube tos you can admit is it not clear. IF this is why I got the strike I will say ok NOW I know I can't do that. But YouTube doesn't come out and say that is the problem. It is people in forums taking GUESSES of what the problem is.

I'm not attacking you dude. You don't seem to want to grasp reality. YouTube doesn't care if you have 3 video's or 3 million, it takes 3 strikes for your channel to be deleted, period. You have 2 now. So if you want to avoid getting a 3rd, clean up your act and stop breaking rules. That was my advice to you.

And from the top of my head the ToS has a part in it that talks about the use of third party ad platforms and how they are not allowed. You're not allowed to place ad links in your description, not allowed to put ad links in your annotations and you're not allowed to (get paid for) on screen ads in your video. Adfly is an ad platform, plain and simple. On top of that there is a portion in the ToS that also prohibits the use of link shortners or any other service that makes it unclear what the link is pointing at. So Adfly doesn't break just one, but two rules in one go.

No one is ganging up on you, look at the wealth of patient advice people have given you in this thread. My advice to you is stop doing anything even remotely dodgy, because right now you are just risking getting caught on all the ToS terms you are currently breaking.

For example just browsing a couple of videos from your channel page, all of these still have blackhat SEO keyword spam in the description:
/watch?v=8BEwq248NdE
/watch?v=QQH2eGE9bvg
/watch?v=Ao-HEtR7Y60

No one is ganging up on you, look at the wealth of patient advice people have given you in this thread. My advice to you is stop doing anything even remotely dodgy, because right now you are just risking getting caught on all the ToS terms you are currently breaking.

For example just browsing a couple of videos from your channel page, all of these still have blackhat SEO keyword spam in the description:
/watch?v=8BEwq248NdE
/watch?v=QQH2eGE9bvg
/watch?v=Ao-HEtR7Y60
Meta tags in your videos DO NOT make your videos go viral or popular. It's just a waste of time.
A popular video can reach millions of views without any tags.

Back