New YouTube Banner Template - FOR NEW YOUTUBE LAYOUT [.PNG and .PSD]

OK, cool I did understand. :)
what I`m trying to say is if someone where to click on a channel with the new layout the first thing they would see is the banner because it would be surrounded by plain white space, so if you were to advertise in this space, as soon as someone clicks on your channel they`ll see the ad, but with the old layout, people could easily have been distracted by the sides of the background etc

what I`m trying to say is if someone where to clock on a channel with the new layout the first thing they would see is the banner because it would be surrounded by plain white space, so if you were to advertise in this space, as soon as someone clicks on your channel they`ll see the ad, but with the old layout, people could easily have been distracted by the sides of the background etc
Understood. :)

what I`m trying to say is if someone where to clock on a channel with the new layout the first thing they would see is the banner because it would be surrounded by plain white space, so if you were to advertise in this space, as soon as someone clicks on your channel they`ll see the ad, but with the old layout, people could easily have been distracted by the sides of the background etc
I would not say distracted;).

Would be nice to have the safe zone and guide lines as the actual template from Google, but never the less I'm sure this will help others. =]

Im pretty sure the template is incorrect after seeing YouTubes template, this one seems to include the whitespace which is shown on the official PNG file.

EDIT: It seems fine now with a bit of testing.

Back