New YouTube Banner Template - FOR NEW YOUTUBE LAYOUT [.PNG and .PSD]

Xaraz

Reaction score
Even weirder is the fact that Partners do not get to install gadgets on their channels. Non-partners do. This allows for some major customization of the channel. Gadgets are not free of course, so this will mostly be used by companies I guess.

Con

Reaction score
Even weirder is the fact that Partners do not get to install gadgets on their channels. Non-partners do. This allows for some major customization of the channel. Gadgets are not free of course, so this will mostly be used by companies I guess.
what you mean, gadget installed?

Spoody

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Here`s the template for the new YouTube channel banner...
with safe zones :)

.psd file
.png file
can you make a tutorial on how to make a channel art

Grey Valkrie

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
anyone have a .xcf, I don't use photoshop and I need a template for Gimp 2.8 and it doesn't support .psd files

Spoody

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Look at my channel art design, thanks to the template i received from this thread, tell me what you think.

spoody channel art 2.jpg

IIGInsanity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Designer
Just a note to everyone you can now click to opt in by visiting a OneChannel Layout and clicking the blue banner, upon clicking it you can scroll to the bottom and click the blue button to receive the layout.

Clixess

Reaction score
Yep,Partnership is officially useless.
The main benefit of the partnership is the money, not the banner! Can you imagine the new channel look without a banner? It will look like staring at a Word document with few thumbnails.

No if they use the whole banner, straight when people click on machinima`s channel they`re going to see a big ad, it will most likely make them more...
Yes it will make them more, simply because machinima is one of the top channels (by subscribers count) and with the new design the top channels (currently: smosh, rwj, rihanna, machinima...) will be shown on every single channel under "Related Channels". So basically they are getting free advertising by all of us. This is extremely unfair but what can we do? YouTube's policies...

p.s. This is my first post btw. Sorry for not introducing myself but I'm not really fond of official introductions :)

However, I'm happy to find this place. It looks really cool and useful.