New YouTube Banner Template - FOR NEW YOUTUBE LAYOUT [.PNG and .PSD]

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
OK, cool I did understand. :)
what I`m trying to say is if someone where to click on a channel with the new layout the first thing they would see is the banner because it would be surrounded by plain white space, so if you were to advertise in this space, as soon as someone clicks on your channel they`ll see the ad, but with the old layout, people could easily have been distracted by the sides of the background etc

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what I`m trying to say is if someone where to clock on a channel with the new layout the first thing they would see is the banner because it would be surrounded by plain white space, so if you were to advertise in this space, as soon as someone clicks on your channel they`ll see the ad, but with the old layout, people could easily have been distracted by the sides of the background etc
Understood. :)

Ashleyb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what I`m trying to say is if someone where to clock on a channel with the new layout the first thing they would see is the banner because it would be surrounded by plain white space, so if you were to advertise in this space, as soon as someone clicks on your channel they`ll see the ad, but with the old layout, people could easily have been distracted by the sides of the background etc
I would not say distracted;).

unknown_user908435903

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
? it`s the same for everyone now....
I'm trying to figure that out. All the same they haven't said that it's only partners that will get the banners. So it dose look like that everyone gets the banners. But I heard some of them say that non-partners won't get the banners, I don't know.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cheers for this Shane, it should make things a little quicker when I redo YTtalkTV's and a few others I have to get done soon.

Reactions: Shane.Vultra

IIGInsanity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Designer
Would be nice to have the safe zone and guide lines as the actual template from Google, but never the less I'm sure this will help others. =]

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im pretty sure the template is incorrect after seeing YouTubes template, this one seems to include the whitespace which is shown on the official PNG file.

EDIT: It seems fine now with a bit of testing.