New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
To Michael, if you ever going loooking other moderators I would look for people that:

- Are well-known in the community.
- Has knowledge on how the forum works, including the rules, etc.
- Has worthwhile knowledge about YouTube that can bestowed upon other members.

Just for a start.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do wanna say that if I insulted PDPlays (which I'm sure I did) I do want to apologize to her. It was never my intention to insult her or make her feel singled out. I'm sure she will make a great addition to this forum.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To Michael, if you ever going loooking other moderators I would look for people that:

- Are well-known in the community.
- Has knowledge on how the forum works, including the rules, etc.
- Has worthwhile knowledge about YouTube that can bestowed upon other members.

Just for a start.
I am sure she will become well known here in time, I dont really go for that all the time as I am willing to take a chance on people now and then when recruiting who show a strong interest in the site as well as other things.

She understands how the forum works including the rules and has proven that a lot so far since becoming one and has had experience in moderating forums which I am happy with.

The knowledge thing is not necessary to me, I think we all know a decent amount about YouTube and using it and video editing etc and I am sure she will share knowledge as time goes on. We are all in this experience and learning together really. Having knowledge to share is just an extra bonus I guess.

I look at all sorts Stef, there are many things I take into account and I do see where you are all coming from, I am not blind or unable to understand being in your shoes.

Thanks for the tips all the same and I do see how they can be beneficial.

Isceneashley

TheISceneAshley
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, I for one, look forward to becoming a friend PD. I bet you will make an excellent mod and will help out wherever needed. I hope you can get integrated into the forum site because I was here only a week before and I already made some pretty cool connections. This site is awesome, and I can't wait to see your input on how it could be awesome. And guys, yes she is new, but, maybe some people who might be "more deserving" don't want to be mod anyways, maybe they just want to be here and make friends, share videos, share a laugh or two. If she has pre-mod skills, then she should be given a chance. Welcome!

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's whatever. I still don't agree. I'm sorry I just have to be honest and I'm still not entirely sure what you could have based your decision on. PDPlays, if you were offended by my opinion as I said earlier I'm not complaining about anything to do with you as a person I just feel like at the moment you aren't the right candidate for the job solely based on what I think makes a good mod. Surely you understand where I'm coming from? Maybe you will prove me wrong. I'm sure you're a nice person and at the end of the day a great addition to the forum though.

Reactions: VlogRays

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, I for one, look forward to becoming a friend PD. I bet you will make an excellent mod and will help out wherever needed. I hope you can get integrated into the forum site because I was here only a week before and I already made some pretty cool connections. This site is awesome, and I can't wait to see your input on how it could be awesome. And guys, yes she is new, but, maybe some people who might be "more deserving" don't want to be mod anyways, maybe they just want to be here and make friends, share videos, share a laugh or two. If she has pre-mod skills, then she should be given a chance. Welcome!
I understand that but I never said I don't look forward to becoming friends with her or anyone who just joined the forum in that matter. It's just I do know for a fact that some of us who have been here forever and are active on the forum and are even active in promoting this forum in their own videos weren't asked first. That's all I am saying. This has nothing to do with PD I swear. That's all I have to say on the matter. I am going to let it go now.

Reactions: Stef
Status
Not open for further replies.