Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

I would like to welcome our two new Moderators to the staff team here at YTtalk. Both Pearl from PDPlayGamers and Matt also known as ForeverAlonePrick are now part of the Moderator team and will be helping around the forums, working with myself and our current staff to make YTtalk the best it can be and also dealing with spam and such.

So welcome to the team both of you, I look forward to having you both on the team and congratulations :) :up:

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awesome! Thanks for inviting me! I'll do my best to help individuals or the community as a whole in any way I can. We have a great thing going here on the site, and I'm glad to be a part of it. :)

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Matt? MATT? Congratulations you two, great choices!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
She is fairly new to the forums but I have chosen her to be a part of the staff team due to the qualities I look for in a staff member, being fairly new isnt a big factor for it :)

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
She is fairly new to the forums but I have chosen her to be a part of the staff team due to the qualities I look for in a staff member, being fairly new isnt a big factor for it :)
Gotcha boss man :cool:

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.