New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Everyone is very nice and I'm sure you are but that's the point we don't even know you. S you have to see why we would be asking this. A lot of us have been here for a long time...not less then a week. I'm sure you understand it's not you at all. It's just the fact that people who have been here longer and have been more active and putting their heart and soul into this forum wasn't asked.
Ray I have my reasons as to why I dont ask some people, it is never anything personal at all and it isnt because they are at fault or anything :)

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's really special for me too, even though I haven't been around too long. I have met really nice people here, and I hope it stays that way. ;)
But, you have to understand where we're coming from. Being a moderator on here is about more than just reprimanding people for spamming threads, it's about being a helping hand for anyone that needs it, being a person that people recognize and respect. You haven't and can't gain that in the amount of days you have been a member here.

Reactions: VlogRays

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Of course I understand how it must feel, because I've been in a situation like that myself.
I hope you'll give me a chance to integrate the best I can and help this community the best I can. :)

Reactions: Michael

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We appreciate your guys' concerns, but don't you think you're being a little harsh?
I don't because I'm not saying anything about her personally and as Ray said I'm sure she's a nice person. But, the thing is 'who is she' and more importantly what has she done that makes her the right candidate for this? When Vanessa was made moderator I was happy for her because we all knew Vanessa and how great and helpful she was. The same goes for you because you're someone we recognize as being a good, smart person that would make a great moderator. And it's also not a problem of 'status' or perks because I don't even look at it that way. For me respect is something that is earned, you don't get from me just because you have a moderator badge.

I trust Michael but I have to keep it real and say I'm too sure about this one.

Reactions: VlogRays

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Of course I understand how it must feel, because I've been in a situation like that myself.
I hope you'll give me a chance to integrate the best I can and help this community the best I can. :)
Listen its not you at all. Okay? Welcome to the forum by the way. I am sure you are an awesome person. There are just sooooooo many more deserving people on this forum. SOOOOOOOOOO many more. People that put their heart and soul into this forum. I know I sound like an a** but I am truly trying not to be one. It just needs to be said.

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Listen its not you at all. Okay? Welcome to the forum by the way. I am sure you are an awesome person. There are just sooooooo many more deserving people on this forum. SOOOOOOOOOO many more. People that put their heart and soul into this forum. I know I sound like an a** but I am truly trying not to be one. It just needs to be said.
I understand completely. I don't know what else to say.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We appreciate your guys' concerns, but don't you think you're being a little harsh? The way you're saying it makes it sound like you think poorly of her. Being a moderator isn't about status or perks, it's about working towards making this site the best it can be. Seeing how she used to be a moderator, she was a prime candidate. Just give her a chance, and I'm sure she'll integrate herself into our community!
No I don't think I am being harsh at all. Don't you think its kinda insulting that some people wern't asked who's been here for a long time? And I swear I am not talking about myself. I'm sure I would make a terrible mod. But there are others on here that deserve it waaaay more then someone who's been here for 4 days. You can't argue that. Once again I am not trying to degrade this poor lady who's been put in this situation. But god damn come on!

Reactions: Stef

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Awesome! Thanks for inviting me! I'll do my best to help individuals or the community as a whole in any way I can. We have a great thing going here on the site, and I'm glad to be a part of it. :)
Thats pretty sweet! Congrats!

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
To everybody who's been upset, I'm sorry. The end fact is that Michael decided that, all things considered, PDPlayGamers was the best choice for the moderator position. I understand where you all are coming from, but there isn't much to be gained from this discussion. If you have a serious problem with this and potentially want some action to be taken, you would have to talk to Michael about it. Other than that, I don't see what else we stand to gain from this dialogue. It's ultimately Michael's choice, and we have to assume that he has a reason for picking the person he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.