New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure, but YTtalk isn't just another forum. It's special. For me and a lot of other people.

It's really special for me too, even though I haven't been around too long. I have met really nice people here, and I hope it stays that way. ;)

It's really special for me too, even though I haven't been around too long. I have met really nice people here, and I hope it stays that way. ;)
Everyone is very nice here and I'm sure you are as well but that's the point we don't even know you. So you have to see why we would be asking this. A lot of us have been here for a long time...not less then a week. I'm sure you understand it's not you at all. It's just the fact that people who have been here longer and have been more active and putting their heart and soul into this forum wasn't asked.

Guys you need to trust my decisions honestly, if I never give things chances there is no chance of progression and the same goes for everything related to YTtalk including YTtalk itself, I was told that it was a silly idea once but look at it now, I am sure you will be all acquainted soon enough as things progress and I do understand that it might come as a shock.

I stand by my decision because I believe it will be a good one, I know you may think I am nuts but have a little faith :D

I agree I mean 4 days on the forum? I'm sure shes a nice person but come on.
I'm sure, but YTtalk isn't just another forum. It's special. For me and a lot of other people.
We appreciate your guys' concerns, but don't you think you're being a little harsh? The way you're saying it makes it sound like you think poorly of her. Being a moderator isn't about status or perks, it's about working towards making this site the best it can be. Seeing how she used to be a moderator, she was a prime candidate. Just give her a chance, and I'm sure she'll integrate herself into our community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back