• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My first 1 Million Views + 50K hours + 8K subs in 6.5 months

that's awesome!! is amazing what 1 video recommended by YouTube can do to your channel[DOUBLEPOST=1542966437,1542965645][/DOUBLEPOST]

you will get there, you already have a 2,5k views video... that's amazing. That means you are on the right path

Thanks. I'm impressed by how many videos you manage to churn out. Are you working on it full time?

Thanks. I'm impressed by how many videos you manage to churn out. Are you working on it full time?

Not at all and actually the amount of videos I upload per month is pretty low. Other youtubers covering the same game are uploading daily and same... they are not doing it full time and they grew even more

Wow! Seeing this makes me think there must be something I'm doing wrong...

Not at all, every channel grows at a different pace. Might take you some more time but you can get there! Just remember the basics
Focus on a niche, make cool thumbnails and engage with your audience! Anyone can grow, it doesn't matter if gaming is oversaturated

Back