• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My first 1 Million Views + 50K hours + 8K subs in 6.5 months

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not at all, every channel grows at a different pace. Might take you some more time but you can get there! Just remember the basics
Focus on a niche, make cool thumbnails and engage with your audience! Anyone can grow, it doesn't matter if gaming is oversaturated
The thing is, I've been doing all of that. I've been making appealing thumbnails, of several different types, optimizing my seo as much as I can, been focusing only on gaming funny moments, putting 10 hours of editing into my videos, and replying to every comment. It doesn't really seem to be doing anything however...

The 10 hours though doesn't apply to my commentary/solo videos, which only take around 3 hours to edit.

Freyal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations! I opened your channel and immediately wanted to start watching videos lol I understand how you grew so fast!

Reactions: GameVestment

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The thing is, I've been doing all of that. I've been making appealing thumbnails, of several different types, optimizing my seo as much as I can, been focusing only on gaming funny moments, putting 10 hours of editing into my videos, and replying to every comment. It doesn't really seem to be doing anything however...

The 10 hours though doesn't apply to my commentary/solo videos, which only take around 3 hours to edit.
I believe personality plays a big part in your channel as well too. You can do all thee above, but if you can't attract the audience in a charismatic way, its going to be difficult as hell. I've notice a lot of grown youtubers have a serge of energy that they shoot out. Some are calm collective but still naturally funny as hell. The youtube world is a stage, you play as an actor.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations! I opened your channel and immediately wanted to start watching videos lol I understand how you grew so fast!
TYSM bro means the world to me! Although you need to explain to me what is it why you wanted to keep watching cause I have no idea,, I always thought of myself as a boring guy XD[DOUBLEPOST=1543606002,1543605897][/DOUBLEPOST]
I believe personality plays a big part in your channel as well too. You can do all thee above, but if you can't attract the audience in a charismatic way, its going to be difficult as hell. I've notice a lot of grown youtubers have a serge of energy that they shoot out. Some are calm collective but still naturally funny as hell. The youtube world is a stage, you play as an actor.
I agree with you although in my case is really weird. I'm shy and I consider myself a boring person... I already have a boring voice... but some people like it. Sometimes being yourself might be the best way to grow! I don't wanna fake reactions or fake someone I'm not,, I'm a terrible actor lmao XDD

Last edited:
Reactions: Freyal

Darius Dominte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Well done! You are destined to make it big, you just didn't know it. This recognition is surely deserved and will give you an opportunity to spread your wings.You've worked hard to achieve this promotion, but your efforts were completely worth it. Now one of your great desires became real! Wishing you best of luck in your new capacity!