• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My first 1 Million Views + 50K hours + 8K subs in 6.5 months

Robtech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
that's awesome!! is amazing what 1 video recommended by YouTube can do to your channel[DOUBLEPOST=1542966437,1542965645][/DOUBLEPOST]

you will get there, you already have a 2,5k views video... that's amazing. That means you are on the right path
Thanks. I'm impressed by how many videos you manage to churn out. Are you working on it full time?

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks. I'm impressed by how many videos you manage to churn out. Are you working on it full time?
Not at all and actually the amount of videos I upload per month is pretty low. Other youtubers covering the same game are uploading daily and same... they are not doing it full time and they grew even more

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow! Seeing this makes me think there must be something I'm doing wrong...
Not at all, every channel grows at a different pace. Might take you some more time but you can get there! Just remember the basics
Focus on a niche, make cool thumbnails and engage with your audience! Anyone can grow, it doesn't matter if gaming is oversaturated

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, congratulations on that amazing growth. Hope that’ll happen to me!

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, congratulations on that amazing growth. Hope that’ll happen to me!
Thank you so much and yeah it sure can happen to you too considering you have an ASMR channel. Those channels are getting a lot of attention which is awesome! Wish you the best with your channel!

Reactions: ASMR Zelda