Famebit
  1. Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

My first 1 Million Views + 50K hours + 8K subs in 6.5 months

Discussion in 'Milestone Announcements' started by GameVestment, Nov 21, 2018.

1. GameVestment
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $183
    Coucou!
    This is one milestone I really wanted to reach, the first 1 million channel views. I still can't believe my content has been watched more than one million times. I still remember when I created my account here and had less than 30 subscribers.

Been an amazing month since YouTube decided to recommend a 90 days old video that went from 10K views to 100K views in less than a week. Thanks to that I went from 6K subs to 8K and hopefully we will keep growing. I really wish YouTube could recommend more of my videos XD

So if you are a small creator, don't give up on your old videos! They might give you the boost you need for an important milestone! As always, thank you so much for your help and your support. I'm so glad I found this forum 6.5 months ago.

Tschüss!

2. Robtech
    Cash:
    $8
    Congrats. That's some super fast growth.

GameVestment likes this.
  3. GameVestment
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $183
    Thank you so much!! it hasn't been easy but I guess I'm doing something right besides spending some time and learning a lot in this forum!

4. Robtech
    Cash:
    $8
    Yep, sounds like you've got your SEO and content down well. I've still got much to learn.

GameVestment likes this.
  5. Boki
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $38
    Oh yes, I had a very similar (tho not as explosive) experience. One of the videos I've made some 2 months ago was blessed by the algorithm and boom, extreme growth. :)

GameVestment likes this.
  6. GameVestment
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $183
    that's awesome!! is amazing what 1 video recommended by YouTube can do to your channel
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 23, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 23, 2018 ---
    you will get there, you already have a 2,5k views video... that's amazing. That means you are on the right path

7. OldManTenno
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $40
    Congrats!

GameVestment likes this.
  8. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $120
    Congratulations on getting your first million views! Hopefully that number will continue to grow!

GameVestment likes this.
  9. 601Travels
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $14
    Wow freaking awesome... #goals

GameVestment likes this.
  10. GameVestment
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $183
    Thanks so much!

Hopefully it will but for now next channel milestone is so far I will stop looking at that number lol

thanks a lot! I really appreciate it and I'm working hard for those 10K