Gaming Minecraft Community Server

:wideyed2: I record in bulk, so the next couple of videos I upload are going to have that problem :( But I can prove it to you in a skype call xD

I would rather see a completed video with the problem sorted. Maybe you could upload one with the issue sorted and put to unlisted, and then send me the link. :)

I would rather see a completed video with the problem sorted. Maybe you could upload one with the issue sorted and put to unlisted, and then send me the link. :)

Alright good idea. I'll get right on it! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1375207342,1375206059][/DOUBLEPOST]

I PMed you the link. :)

OxterManHD Welcome aboard the ship! Well, more like Skype chat for awesome people. I have replied to your PM with the thumbs up, but a way you can get rid of any background noise. If you add me on Skype, I will send you a link to it. :) all round!

OxterManHD Welcome aboard the ship! Well, more like Skype chat for awesome people. I have replied to your PM with the thumbs up, but a way you can get rid of any background noise. If you add me on Skype, I will send you a link to it. :) all round!

question
how many spots left
(i im working to get new stuff)[DOUBLEPOST=1375291867,1375290945][/DOUBLEPOST]add last im ganna upload a video on djvibe9 but it cant be mincraft cuase my mouse is broken

question
how many spots left
(i im working to get new stuff)[DOUBLEPOST=1375291867,1375290945][/DOUBLEPOST]add last im ganna upload a video on djvibe9 but it cant be mincraft cuase my mouse is broken

There is 2 to 3 spots left, and hopefully, in the future, more will open. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375305377][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey Frankie could you close this thread and then could I start a more official one as we have sorted out the name and a sort of forum header sorta thingy?

There is 2 to 3 spots left, and hopefully, in the future, more will open. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375305377][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey Frankie could you close this thread and then could I start a more official one as we have sorted out the name and a sort of forum header sorta thingy?

Is the thread you need to open of a different topic? Otherwise it's better just to change the title of this one.

Back