Gaming Minecraft Community Server

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
I'd be very interested

I'm cay I'm 15 and will be sixteen in a few weeks. Why me? because i'm a hard worker. while i may not be the best at coming up with new ideas. once i get into something i won't stop until it's finished. i'm also from the EU so connection shouldn't be a problem. I hope my videos won't be an issue because i don't make minecraft videos because i can't record my PC. Sooo yeah thats about it

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The channel on YTTalk isn't my gaming channel, the gaming one is"OffbeatZen"
Ok, thanks! That would have been fun! Trying to find Minecraft content on a channel that isn't even gaming related. xD

vibe

the high lords of the penguins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I will check out your channel Penguin, but I was wondering will the quality of content on your new channel be the same as on your old channel, or have you got some new gear since then?

The opposite to me then. I can't build to save my life. xD I will check out your channel after Penguin's, which will most likely be later due to is being 3am. Hah! Sleep! Overrated!
well im getting new stuff

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be very interested

I'm cay I'm 15 and will be sixteen in a few weeks. Why me? because i'm a hard worker. while i may not be the best at coming up with new ideas. once i get into something i won't stop until it's finished. i'm also from the EU so connection shouldn't be a problem. I hope my videos won't be an issue because i don't make minecraft videos because i can't record my PC. Sooo yeah thats about it
Thanks dude! I will consider it, but I hope you understand that those who can record will be considered above you as they will get more out of it in terms of content and collaborations. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375153065,1375153010][/DOUBLEPOST]
well im getting new stuff
Ok, just wondering so that when I check the videos later in the morning when I re-wake, I know whether that is your current quality or not. :)

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
Thanks dude! I will consider it, but I hope you understand that those who can record will be considered above you as they will get more out of it in terms of content and collaborations. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375153065,1375153010][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ok, just wondering so that when I check the videos later in the morning when I re-wake, I know whether that is your current quality or not. :)
Yeah that's okay. When others are making videos i'm fine with being a part of them even though i can't record though that's fine too

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
TalkNerdyToMe You have some good quality content there, though just thought I would point out you didn't credit the music that you used in your first video... And you talked about how you may want to monetize, and unless you own the music, you may want to credit it in the description of the video.

Dudes! Heads up. These are merely suggestions that I implement in older channels to improve the quality of my content when I had similar problems, and stuff.

OxterManHD If you could sort out that humming noise in the background, and also possibly turn down the game volume. It is sometimes a bit too loud, especially when you are under attack, and can be hard to hear you.

vibe In your latest Minecraft video, I found it very hard to hear you above the music. My suggestion is instead of having the music change volume up and down, just put it low so it is in the background to fill the spaces where you don't speak. Also, you remind me of when I was starting out like a year ago. Try laying out some topics to talk about and list them on a piece of paper next to you. Don't state to people you have a list. Just naturally work your way through the list, while sometimes commenting on what you are doing.

TalkNerdyToMe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
TalkNerdyToMe You have some good quality content there, though just thought I would point out you didn't credit the music that you used in your first video... And you talked about how you may want to monetize, and unless you own the music, you may want to credit it in the description of the video.
I don't have to credit that since I made it in Garage band

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have to credit that since I made it in Garage band
Ok, coolio! Well then welcome aboard. If you could PM me your Skype, and then I will most likely start a group chat so that all members can be added as they come aboard as we have to discuss what the server is gonna be called, and what the logo is gonna look like and stuff. :D

TalkNerdyToMe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Ok, coolio! Well then welcome aboard. If you could PM me your Skype, and then I will most likely start a group chat so that all members can be added as they come aboard as we have to discuss what the server is gonna be called, and what the logo is gonna look like and stuff. :D
Sounds good :)

OxterManHD

Somebody set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Dudes! Heads up. These are merely suggestions that I implement in older channels to improve the quality of my content when I had similar problems, and stuff.

OxterManHD If you could sort out that humming noise in the background, and also possibly turn down the game volume. It is sometimes a bit too loud, especially when you are under attack, and can be hard to hear you.

vibe In your latest Minecraft video, I found it very hard to hear you above the music. My suggestion is instead of having the music change volume up and down, just put it low so it is in the background to fill the spaces where you don't speak. Also, you remind me of when I was starting out like a year ago. Try laying out some topics to talk about and list them on a piece of paper next to you. Don't state to people you have a list. Just naturally work your way through the list, while sometimes commenting on what you are doing.
Yeah, I can totally fix that. It was my AC and I didn't realize that it caused that noise until after recording :/