Gaming Minecraft Community Server

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, I can totally fix that. It was my AC and I didn't realize that it caused that noise until after recording :/
Ok, once you have sorted that out and uploaded another video, I will check it out. :)

OxterManHD

Somebody set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok, once you have sorted that out and uploaded another video, I will check it out. :)
:wideyed2: I record in bulk, so the next couple of videos I upload are going to have that problem :( But I can prove it to you in a skype call xD

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
:wideyed2: I record in bulk, so the next couple of videos I upload are going to have that problem :( But I can prove it to you in a skype call xD
I would rather see a completed video with the problem sorted. Maybe you could upload one with the issue sorted and put to unlisted, and then send me the link. :)

OxterManHD

Somebody set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would rather see a completed video with the problem sorted. Maybe you could upload one with the issue sorted and put to unlisted, and then send me the link. :)
Alright good idea. I'll get right on it! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1375207342,1375206059][/DOUBLEPOST]
I PMed you the link. :)

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
OxterManHD Welcome aboard the ship! Well, more like Skype chat for awesome people. I have replied to your PM with the thumbs up, but a way you can get rid of any background noise. If you add me on Skype, I will send you a link to it. :) all round!

Reactions: OxterManHD

vibe

the high lords of the penguins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
OxterManHD Welcome aboard the ship! Well, more like Skype chat for awesome people. I have replied to your PM with the thumbs up, but a way you can get rid of any background noise. If you add me on Skype, I will send you a link to it. :) all round!

question
how many spots left
(i im working to get new stuff)[DOUBLEPOST=1375291867,1375290945][/DOUBLEPOST]add last im ganna upload a video on djvibe9 but it cant be mincraft cuase my mouse is broken

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
question
how many spots left
(i im working to get new stuff)[DOUBLEPOST=1375291867,1375290945][/DOUBLEPOST]add last im ganna upload a video on djvibe9 but it cant be mincraft cuase my mouse is broken
There is 2 to 3 spots left, and hopefully, in the future, more will open. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375305377][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey Frankie could you close this thread and then could I start a more official one as we have sorted out the name and a sort of forum header sorta thingy?

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
There is 2 to 3 spots left, and hopefully, in the future, more will open. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375305377][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey Frankie could you close this thread and then could I start a more official one as we have sorted out the name and a sort of forum header sorta thingy?

Is the thread you need to open of a different topic? Otherwise it's better just to change the title of this one.

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is the thread you need to open of a different topic? Otherwise it's better just to change the title of this one.
No, we just have confirmed the name of everything and sorted that out. And how do you change the name of the topic?

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
No, we just have confirmed the name of everything and sorted that out. And how do you change the name of the topic?

Not sure if users can do that at the moment. Go ahead and make another thread, but I have to leave this one open in case anyone else feels like adding anything :)

Reactions: OxterManHD