Gaming Minecraft Community Server

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
At the moment, I have a 1GB server that is currently being used here and there by myself, and then I try and get a few of my friends on, and not a lot of them are interested in Minecraft now, so I end up stopping for a while.

WARNING: Server run in EU. Just a heads up! :D

My plan is to start off with a small group of people on the server. We will have a spawn village, nether hub, our own bases. Pranks will be allowed as long as they are in good spirit, not too destructive, and you leave a sign.

I understand that currently I have no content on my own channel. That is one of the secondary reasons for setting this up. It will give me something to record, and maybe do a few collaborations with people.

Now I can't really say too much because my Minecraft recordings always have frame issues, even on lowest settings, but I enjoy making videos, and am definitely looking into investing into a proper gaming PC instead of my laptop. But, I would like to be able to see some decent quality Minecraft recordings on your channel. Even if the quality isn't great, there needs to be a good personality behind it.

Application Form
Name:
Gender (I want some females too!):

For the moment, I will probably take on 4-5 people, and increase it if the server can manage, and look to invest in upgrades in the future. I may even set up a donations thingy ma bob, but that is all future stuff.

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you were to do some videos I would consider it and maybe if you wanted to do some adventure maps...

OxterManHD

Somebody set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: OxterManHD (Sam IRL)
Why you?: Because I am already a minecraft based channel and think that this is a great idea to expand and meet new people! Also I can be pretty funny once I get to know you :D

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you were to do some videos I would consider it and maybe if you wanted to do some adventure maps...
We will be recording it, and as soon as we have 4-5 people, we will most likely start. Adventure maps would be cool, but at the moment I wanna chill on Minecraft, and not rage at the impossibru parkour puzzles. xD

Name: OxterManHD (Sam IRL)
Why you?: Because I am already a minecraft based channel and think that this is a great idea to expand and meet new people! Also I can be pretty funny once I get to know you :D
Good, hate squeaky voices. No offence to un-matured people, but it is just hard to listen to the videos. I will check out your channel in a bit, but was about to update the thread, and just wanted to inform you that the server is being run in the EU. Hopefully that won't be a problemo.

OxterManHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We will be recording it, and as soon as we have 4-5 people, we will most likely start. Adventure maps would be cool, but at the moment I wanna chill on Minecraft, and not rage at the impossibru parkour puzzles. xD

Good, hate squeaky voices. No offence to un-matured people, but it is just hard to listen to the videos. I will check out your channel in a bit, but was about to update the thread, and just wanted to inform you that the server is being run in the EU. Hopefully that won't be a problemo.
Cool, It might cause some lag but hopefully not that much.

vibe

the high lords of the penguins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Name:penguin ( if u want my real name say so)
Why you?: well im a really upbeat person who LOVES to be around other people
i havent played much mincraft becuase i havent been on a server

if u look on my old channel DJVibe9 ull se my mincraft stuff
im makeing a new channel and a mincraft server would be great to start it of[DOUBLEPOST=1375150650,1375150612][/DOUBLEPOST]

im makeing a new channel and a mincraft server would be great to start it of

my name is penguin

OxterManHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

im makeing a new channel and a mincraft server would be great to start it of[DOUBLEPOST=1375150650,1375150612][/DOUBLEPOST]

my name is penguin
LOL, whatever you say enguin :p

TalkNerdyToMe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Name: E_Z_As_123 (real name Brett)
Why?: Because I'm a laid back dude who can bring some stability to the server. And I'm a damn good builder. ;)

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

my name is penguin
I will check out your channel Penguin, but I was wondering will the quality of content on your new channel be the same as on your old channel, or have you got some new gear since then?

Name: E_Z_As_123 (real name Brett)
Why?: Because I'm a laid back dude who can bring some stability to the server. And I'm a damn good builder. ;)
The opposite to me then. I can't build to save my life. xD I will check out your channel after Penguin's, which will most likely be later due to is being 3am. Hah! Sleep! Overrated!

TalkNerdyToMe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
The opposite to me then. I can't build to save my life. xD I will check out your channel after Penguin's, which will most likely be later due to is being 3am. Hah! Sleep! Overrated!
The channel on YTTalk isn't my gaming channel, the gaming one is"OffbeatZen"