Maximize Your Income: Secondary Revenue Streams For YouTubers

Can I ask if mediafire download link is ok in description? I'm confused in affiliate link XD

The download link compose of my files that I share to my subscribers etc

Can I ask if mediafire download link is ok in description? I'm confused in affiliate link XD

The download link compose of my files that I share to my subscribers etc
If you're not earning anything from people downloading your file from MediaFire then you're good (that kind of situation is one that can get you caught).

Thanks for your question!

If you're not earning anything from people downloading your file from MediaFire then you're good (that kind of situation is one that can get you caught).

Thanks for your question!

Not earning from it, just sharing. Thank you very much

"Be aware you shouldn’t be giving something like 30-50% of your ad revenue just for a brand deal once every 3 months to an MCN."

Agreed!

As for affiliate links, you put them on your website, not on YouTube. On your YouTube page, just give a link to your website, not the direct affiliate link.

Yeah, I watched that earlier today. I hope that Amazon enters the short-form video market and that they provide seemly integration with Amazon referral links.
They are among the top possible contenders for YouTube, but I haven't even thought about this possible benefit.

Back