Maximize Your Income: Secondary Revenue Streams For YouTubers

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can I ask if mediafire download link is ok in description? I'm confused in affiliate link XD

The download link compose of my files that I share to my subscribers etc

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can I ask if mediafire download link is ok in description? I'm confused in affiliate link XD

The download link compose of my files that I share to my subscribers etc
If you're not earning anything from people downloading your file from MediaFire then you're good (that kind of situation is one that can get you caught).

Thanks for your question!

Reactions: wajinshu

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're not earning anything from people downloading your file from MediaFire then you're good (that kind of situation is one that can get you caught).

Thanks for your question!
Not earning from it, just sharing. Thank you very much

Reactions: Gabriel

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
"Be aware you shouldn’t be giving something like 30-50% of your ad revenue just for a brand deal once every 3 months to an MCN."

Agreed!

As for affiliate links, you put them on your website, not on YouTube. On your YouTube page, just give a link to your website, not the direct affiliate link.

Reactions: Michael

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As for affiliate links, you put them on your website, not on YouTube. On your YouTube page, just give a link to your website, not the direct affiliate link.
Good advice!

LukeyD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Awesome guide! I've bookmarked it and will definitely be revisiting over the next six months.

Reactions: Gabriel

JustSomeGermanDude

Experted expert in expertness.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I watched that earlier today. I hope that Amazon enters the short-form video market and that they provide seemly integration with Amazon referral links.
They are among the top possible contenders for YouTube, but I haven't even thought about this possible benefit.