Mac or PC?

Mac or PC

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And just so people don't think im picking on the new mac, you can see 5e benchmarks for yourself (Can't post links, google,Intel Xeon E5-2620)

. Its not going to be a "bad" computer but it will probably be in the range of an 1500 dollar computer.

Thats still pretty ridiculous. 3500 dollars because they put it in a trendy R2D2 case?
5-6K? No way. The Mac Pro won't go higher than $3500 starting. Maybe the higher end model but that's it. Already plan to purchase it on release
I don't think so... The 12-core Mac Pro that they currently sell is close to $4,000 ($3,799)... $5-$6,000 is an estimate but I don't think it's that ridiculous of a guess since the new R2D2 Mac Pro is already a 12-core, with far more components than the older one. If anything it should start roughly at the $4,000 region in my opinion.

I'm really interested in the new Mac Pro, I hope they release more information on it soon...

I don't think so... The 12-core Mac Pro that they currently sell is close to $4,000 ($3,799)... $5-$6,000 is an estimate but I don't think it's that ridiculous of a guess since the new R2D2 Mac Pro is already a 12-core. If anything it should start roughly at the $4,000 region in my opinion.

I'm really interested in the new Mac Pro, I hope they release more information on it soon...

Well its "up to 12 cores" They are going to probably sell a 4 / 6 (single cpu) or 8 /12 (dual cpu). But honestly its pretty old tech, no matter how they price it it will probably be double the market value

Well right now i have a PC and I have grown up on them never had a Mac. I'm getting a desktop in around a month, and I was wondering for editing, gaming and everything. Which is more user friendly, lasts longer, your preference and why? Mac or PC? No arguing about it. just your personal opinion

We don't allow these threads as they never end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back