Mac or PC?

Mac or PC

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not get a mac for anything other then a status symbol. Macs run the same hardware as PCs just older. You can deck out a PC with two Nvidia Titans and a E processor for the price of a Mac pro. Its honestly a joke.

If by power you mean RAM, sites like Corsair or TigerDirect offer relatively cheap ways to do so.
Yep, just everything in general to offer more power; not just RAM.

Did you ever take a look at their tower Mac that is coming out later this year? It looks nice (it looks like a tower fan, haha. I bet it will be at least $5-$6,000.[DOUBLEPOST=1372835958,1372835862][/DOUBLEPOST]
lool

you have a hackintosh how long did it take to put it together
My friend Reckless Yuki put it together for me... It took us over a day because we were trouble-shooting the software. The hardware assembly took a few hours though.

Yep, just everything in general to offer more power; not just RAM.

Did you ever take a look at their tower Mac that is coming out later this year? It looks nice (it looks like a tower fan, haha. I bet it will be at least $5-$6,000.[DOUBLEPOST=1372835958,1372835862][/DOUBLEPOST]
My friend Reckless Yuki put it together for me... It took us over a day because we were trouble-shooting the software. The hardware assembly took a few hours though.

5-6K? No way. The Mac Pro won't go higher than $3500 starting. Maybe the higher end model but that's it. Already plan to purchase it on release

Thats still pretty ridiculous. 3500 dollars because they put it in a trendy R2D2 case?

And this is where the thread goes downhill. If you want to know, that is the same price as the current model, not that you would know as you seem to be a troll. It's a great computer and will be a solid machine for editing for at least 10 years.

And this is where the thread goes downhill. If you want to know, that is the same price as the current model, not that you would know as you seem to be a troll. It's a great computer and will be a solid machine for editing for at least 10 years.

All it is, is Xeon 5E machine with a old AMD Firepro GPU. How is this ground breaking? The CPU is sandybridge, already 2 generations old. There is nothing ground breaking or great about this computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back