• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Yeah, that's what I hear. I learned the iPhone in like an hour so I guess it's not gonna be a major challenge. If I can understand After Effects and Premiere Pro, I can learn a new OS. Bring it on I say! I'm not scared!! haha
Haha nah it's pretty easy. & Once you learn the shortcuts, it will help you out so much more haha. You'll be able to do stuff super fast.

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger
Haha nah it's pretty easy. & Once you learn the shortcuts, it will help you out so much more haha. You'll be able to do stuff super fast.
I think you may have a sales future with Mac haha. You've got me searching online right now looking at specs.

Crypt

Community Editing Channel
Reaction score
Mac computers are overpriced pieces of s***. The only good thing about them is their design but if we're talking about the OS then I'd say hackintosh for everything except gaming. For game support, windows.

Reactions: Ukraine Arsenal

M424Filmcast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Haha I want to work for Apple so bad! xD
Well maybe you can sell me my first Mac then haha. btw, I see your vlog channel is doing pretty good bro. Glad to see it's working out.

Crypt

Community Editing Channel
Reaction score
People are going to argue that Macs are "more expensive", and "overpriced", and that you can get a computer with the same specs for cheeper. It's not about the price. Your Mac is going to last you years, and you probably won't even have any problems with it. Most people who bash on Macs haven't even used one themselves, so don't just go by what they say.
I'll build a cheaper one that lasts for years. I have to agree on the design aspect though. I DO like the mac OS too but would never buy a mac to get it. I'd build a hackintosh and dual boot with windows on another HDD for gaming

M424Filmcast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hahaha will do :p & thanks! Yeah it's growing faster than I ever imagined it to.
I think Waffles may be part of the charm of your vlogs haha. You may have to buy him a special bag of treats when you hit 500k views :tongue:

I think we are a bit off topic now, so I think I will go post a new thread somewhere. I've been off YTT for awhile now, and I wanna try and get VIP again.

Thanks for the convo Kevin. Your a good dude.

Reactions: KGATV

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I think Waffles may be part of the charm of your vlogs haha. You may have to buy him a special bag of treats when you hit 500k views :tongue:

I think we are a bit off topic now, so I think I will go post a new thread somewhere. I've been off YTT for awhile now, and I wanna try and get VIP again.

Thanks for the convo Kevin. Your a good dude.
Haha I really think so. When he's in my videos everyone always comments about him haha xD & I donated you $200 for VIP. Go have fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.