Mac or PC

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ltsRoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Well right now i have a PC and I have grown up on them never had a Mac. I'm getting a desktop in around a month, and I was wondering for editing, gaming and everything. Which is more user friendly, lasts longer, your preference and why? Mac or PC? No arguing about it. just your personal opinion

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
pc...
small warning. good chance this thread gets such down because too many people post this same exact thing on this forum

Reactions: Lilikoi Juice

THEREALFLUFF

I'm in the 50th percentile of "Well-Known"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I prefer PC for gaming and customizing.

DecentGamerz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Mac is sleeker and more user-friendly, but if you're looking for a gaming computer, then go with PC. You'd be surprised how many games are windows only. :(

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
INB4 this thread goes nasty.

I personally love Macs. They are sleek, professional, very user friendly, work amazing.. everything you need. Macs are great for editing, but when it comes to gaming, PC takes that title. I've had PCs all my life, and got my first Mac about 2 and a half years ago. I personally love it, and will never go back to a PC. I've had multiple problems with PCs, and I haven't experienced a single problem with my Mac. If you are looking for something that is going to last, more user friendly, great for editing and everything else.. get a Mac.

People are going to argue that Macs are "more expensive", and "overpriced", and that you can get a computer with the same specs for cheeper. It's not about the price. Your Mac is going to last you years, and you probably won't even have any problems with it. Most people who bash on Macs haven't even used one themselves, so don't just go by what they say.

ltsRoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Lol 2 warnings in like 4 minutes. D: didn't know it would be that bad... o-o how would i close this thread if needed?

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Lol 2 warnings in like 4 minutes. D: didn't know it would be that bad... o-o how would i close this thread?
Yeah any kind of Apple vs. Microsoft, PS vs. Xbox, iPhone vs. Android, etc. is going to start a big mess. You can't close threads, only mods can, but if it gets out of hand you can message a mod and ask them to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.