Gaming Looking to join or start a gaming group 18+

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
I have been wanting to do this for a while. I have a comedy channel almost at 1K and have uploaded consistently for 2 years. I have always admired Vannos / sidemen. They look like they work hard and have a lot of fun which is what i want to do.

I have a lot of hi end equipment but no experience so you may have to show me the ropes but i learn quick and know how to edit. Ideally looking for a set group of people who are confident and can keep the banter rolling without being insanely offensive (racism)

I work full time but am willing to gaming in the evening and through the night (UK timezone. I believe hard work and creativity pay off. I just sold my PS4 as i havent used it but have a decent PC and an XB1. The only thing letting me down is my internet , its ok as its just me using it but Fibre hasn't been installed into the apartments yet although it "in design"

I really want to get this started so if you have a spot in a solid group let me know. If not lets start some magic

Games:- Not too fused really as long as they are popular and fun (except minecraft , that game is a for sure never)

Last edited:
Hello there!
I am only 16 years old, and I know that you are looking for people 18+, but I really put a ton of effort into my videos. I believe that they are of high quality. The games that I wish to play or collab on are CSGO and Warframe. Reply to this if you would like to collab with me.

im setting up a team of youtubers kinda like what vanoss does i have almost 5k subs add me if you want to join on discord gggaming#4880
Hi , thanks for the reply , not sure your content is what i am looking. Good luck with the channel though[DOUBLEPOST=1502838265,1502838133][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello there!
I am only 16 years old, and I know that you are looking for people 18+, but I really put a ton of effort into my videos. I believe that they are of high quality. The games that I wish to play or collab on are CSGO and Warframe. Reply to this if you would like to collab with me.
Hi , Thanks for the reply and yes you have good quality content. Sadly though you look like more of a serious gamer. I am looking for more of a comedy element. Good luck though[DOUBLEPOST=1502838311][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey do you have discord?
Hi , again. I need to see content before i can say if you would be a fit for what i am looking for.

Heyyoo, im currently 18 years old and Idk i've never thought of being in a gaming group since my computer is kind of old but i will be getting a dedicated gaming laptop very soon and will be producing a lot more content when i get it. I would like to know if it would be ok for me to join just let me know

Back