Gaming Looking to join or start a gaming group 18+

nastynas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Yeah , there is no time limit , hit me up again when you have uploaded a few videos[DOUBLEPOST=1503518060,1503517982][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah i love fifa , i would be up for that.
Right now I have Overwatch, NBA 2k17, and FIFA 16 and FIFA 15. I don't have 17 unfortunately :(

Reactions: KMB Alliance

nastynas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
I mean, I said I was lol. But I think you would find better luck at a gaming community :O

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I
I have been wanting to do this for a while. I have a comedy channel almost at 1K and have uploaded consistently for 2 years. I have always admired Vannos / sidemen. They look like they work hard and have a lot of fun which is what i want to do.

I have a lot of hi end equipment but no experience so you may have to show me the ropes but i learn quick and know how to edit. Ideally looking for a set group of people who are confident and can keep the banter rolling without being insanely offensive (racism)

I work full time but am willing to gaming in the evening and through the night (UK timezone. I believe hard work and creativity pay off. I just sold my PS4 as i havent used it but have a decent PC and an XB1. The only thing letting me down is my internet , its ok as its just me using it but Fibre hasn't been installed into the apartments yet although it "in design"

I really want to get this started so if you have a spot in a solid group let me know. If not lets start some magic

Games:- Not too fused really as long as they are popular and fun (except minecraft , that game is a for sure never)
I'm looking to do the same thing as you are... but mine is in the gaming/vlogging niche. I won Vikkstar's PC giveaway a couple of months ago, so if you watch the sidemen I'm guessing you'd of seen that. I'm looking to collaborate with people around my niche, who are entertaining, consistent and down to earth people that are the same off camera as they are on.

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I

I'm looking to do the same thing as you are... but mine is in the gaming/vlogging niche. I won Vikkstar's PC giveaway a couple of months ago, so if you watch the sidemen I'm guessing you'd of seen that. I'm looking to collaborate with people around my niche, who are entertaining, consistent and down to earth people that are the same off camera as they are on.
Yeah i get that , I hope you find what you're looking for on here.

ManahTheMahner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi i been doing youtube a while and i have in my opinion improved alot since back when i 1st started videos also i am a variety youtuber/streamer so let me know i checked your channel is there a place you do gaming videos specifically? Also let me know i am a slow learner but as you can see it's been a long hard road and been getting better! Either way hope it works out let me know.

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi i been doing youtube a while and i have in my opinion improved alot since back when i 1st started videos also i am a variety youtuber/streamer so let me know i checked your channel is there a place you do gaming videos specifically? Also let me know i am a slow learner but as you can see it's been a long hard road and been getting better! Either way hope it works out let me know.
Hey sorry for the late reply. The types of games / anime is not really what i am looking for

Greed

Reaction score
Hey man im 22 been doing it on and off throughout a few different channels and names none of importance ive tried to get it locked down but people keep backing out on me, giving up, or i just dont get along with some ppl so it kinda makes it no fun i havnt uploaded in a long while for that fact and some personal things that have finally been settled and im looking into doing it again let me know we could possibly talk more about it not in this but in discord or watever let me know if ur down