Gaming Looking to join or start a gaming group 18+

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sorry was talking to you was talking to it itech you make sub par looking vids but keep up the good work
Oh wow , i was trying to be nice about the fact you clearly brought your subs as you content is so boring and just dead. You go round telling everyone that you have 5K subs to get them to collaborate with you when its just a lie. My videos might be subpar but atleast i enjoy doing them, by the sounds of your audio you would rather be watching paint dry....

Zoreander

Reaction score
I know what you're looking for. I don't have anything up yet on the channel. If you want to give me a shot though play a game with me and see if it's what you want. Otherwise you can reach me at ZoreanderGaming@gmail.com. But don't be so picky either. You'd be surprised how often there are gems in the rough

Reactions: KMB Alliance

Zoreander

Reaction score
I understand that you're wanting to see proof before choosing someone but the best I could say right now is play a game of cards against humanity with me and see what you think. It'll be a few months before my channel is ready to produce videos.

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I understand that you're wanting to see proof before choosing someone but the best I could say right now is play a game of cards against humanity with me and see what you think. It'll be a few months before my channel is ready to produce videos.
Sorry mate , its not just the personality its the commitment / drive to create great content , the ability to edit well etc. I have met people before that ive collaborated with outside of gaming that have deleted there channels or given up completely. I am not interested in that anymore and looking for people have uploaded decent content and show a desire.

Zoreander

Reaction score
Sorry mate , its not just the personality its the commitment / drive to create great content , the ability to edit well etc. I have met people before that ive collaborated with outside of gaming that have deleted there channels or given up completely. I am not interested in that anymore and looking for people have uploaded decent content and show a desire.
Yea but that's a bit unfair don't you think? I'm literally just starting out. It'll be two months before I start up just to cover the costs of the computer, lighting equipment, camera, mic, etc, etc. not everyone has the ability to just drop $2000 on equipment and dedicate their whole day to it. I have a job. If I prioritize youtube over that I might end up without a house. So you're asking for a lot out of a community of people who're trying to make a name for themselves

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A
Yea but that's a bit unfair don't you think? I'm literally just starting out. It'll be two months before I start up just to cover the costs of the computer, lighting equipment, camera, mic, etc, etc. not everyone has the ability to just drop $2000 on equipment and dedicate their whole day to it. I have a job. If I prioritize youtube over that I might end up without a house. So you're asking for a lot out of a community of people who're trying to make a name for themselves
Are you crazy ? I dont have to settle for anything. I can chose to collaborate a record with whoever i want if they are willing to. I work fulltime and record / edit in the evenings. There is nothing saying i have to collaborate with somebody that hasn't even started there channel yet. So no its not unfair. Personally if you are "just starting out" you should be creating your own content and growing your own fanbase before thinking of a collaboration. You need to show you can stand on your own two feet so to speak.

TheDrSeuss

Reaction score
A
Are you crazy ? I dont have to settle for anything. I can chose to collaborate a record with whoever i want if they are willing to. I work fulltime and record / edit in the evenings. There is nothing saying i have to collaborate with somebody that hasn't even started there channel yet. So no its not unfair. Personally if you are "just starting out" you should be creating your own content and growing your own fanbase before thinking of a collaboration. You need to show you can stand on your own two feet so to speak.
facts

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Anyone out there that actually edits ? I am trying to find people that take time working on there content and have a funny personality. An example of what i am looking for is a vannos type. Obviously you arent going to be him but take inspiration and perhaps want to create that type of content.

Zoreander

Reaction score
A
You clearly misunderstood what I meant. True you don't have to collaborate with anyone, but I also never said you did. I simply stated your expectations are too high. You might find someone with drive and tenacity but who is barely starting out. You turn them away because you judge them by their channel not their personality. Truth be told you can say what you want but you won't know if you don't try. At this point I don't care to collaborate with you. Also I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone. I'm not going into this looking at it as a job. I look at it as a means to share jokes and humor with people. I don't care about the money or fame. Chances are I'll never have it. But I know what I'm capable of. So if I'm not the perfect match for your specific desires I couldn't care less. But maybe you should consider this. Do you really want to be like Vanoss? Because I'm fairly certain every other youtuber starts the same way. Why not be original? It's fine to admire and look up to him. But please come up with something original. I hope this clarifies the point I was making.

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You clearly misunderstood what I meant. True you don't have to collaborate with anyone, but I also never said you did. I simply stated your expectations are too high. You might find someone with drive and tenacity but who is barely starting out. You turn them away because you judge them by their channel not their personality. Truth be told you can say what you want but you won't know if you don't try. At this point I don't care to collaborate with you. Also I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone. I'm not going into this looking at it as a job. I look at it as a means to share jokes and humor with people. I don't care about the money or fame. Chances are I'll never have it. But I know what I'm capable of. So if I'm not the perfect match for your specific desires I couldn't care less. But maybe you should consider this. Do you really want to be like Vanoss? Because I'm fairly certain every other youtuber starts the same way. Why not be original? It's fine to admire and look up to him. But please come up with something original. I hope this clarifies the point I was making.
I didn't misunderstand , that is literally what you said. I will not be sitting here arguing the point with you. The fact is i am looking for something particular , i am in no rush nor am i desperate so i am not just going to settle for anyone. I want to make something LIKE Vanoss not i want to do exactly what he does. Thats the sort of comical / editing level i want us to be aspiring to. Funny thing is you putting how you are not chasing fame ect as if i am ... i am not and would never expect to "make it" i just want to create and test myself to the best of my ability and if the other person has not even started there channel and could be flaky and stop making content after 3 months why would i want that ? I would just be back at square one all over again. So that is why i am trying to find what i am looking for so its up from then on. Anyway i am done trying to make you understand.