Gaming Looking to join or start a gaming group 18+

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been wanting to do this for a while. I have a comedy channel almost at 1K and have uploaded consistently for 2 years. I have always admired Vannos / sidemen. They look like they work hard and have a lot of fun which is what i want to do.

I have a lot of hi end equipment but no experience so you may have to show me the ropes but i learn quick and know how to edit. Ideally looking for a set group of people who are confident and can keep the banter rolling with being insanely offensive (racism)

I work full time but am willing to gaming in the evening and through the night (UK timezone. I believe hard work and creativity pay off. I just sold my PS4 as i havent used it but have a decent PC and an XB1. The only thing letting me down is my internet , its ok as its just me using it but Fibre hasn't been installed into the apartments yet although it "in design"

I really want to get this started so if you have a spot in a solid group let me know. If not lets start some magic

Games:- Not too fused really as long as they are popular and fun (except minecraft , that game is a for sure never)
hey im currently 18 been looking for a gaming group idk about racism but i am pretty good at starting stuff easily with just pure stupidity talk contact me on my discord if you want to talk more but i need to know the games you plan on doing Minecraftreaperful#4699

Reactions: KMB Alliance

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey im currently 18 been looking for a gaming group idk about racism but i am pretty good at starting stuff easily with just pure stupidity talk contact me on my discord if you want to talk more but i need to know the games you plan on doing Minecraftreaperful#4699
Oh my god ! I meant without being racist ! What a mistake to make haha. Yeah i dont and will never play mine craft. I think playing the standard call of duty / Zombies , Rocket League , Prop Hunt , Card Against Humanity and may be a few random games that we stumble upon along the way

Cameron Connell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Turned 18 in march and have been searching for something very similar to this. When I was much younger I made YouTube videos as well and I feel as if I have the same standards you might have, the only reason I stopped was because I did so many things all alone and my ability to produce proper videos was diminished by others lack of motivation (not that its solely their fault) I feel like I understand what you're looking for and I believe I am well suited for it. I would make a new YouTube channel and have it ready very quickly so I can be ready to record and have a good time as soon as I know I got a crew I can do this with and can count on to enjoy it and I believe I can show the dedication and have the humor you're looking for. This is something Ive always been very passionate about and would love to have the opportunity to show you what I can add to this group that you're pursuing. I can also take this as seriously as any job. I might not be easily reached here, although Ill make sure to check in, so please feel free to e-mail me if you have good news.. cameronspaceconnell@gmail.com Thanks!!

Last edited:

ThePantom4s

Reaction score
Been looking for a similar group! Plan on starting my channel within the next few weeks of I can confirm a solid crew to play with. I have and Xbox One, PC, and a Switch. I have GTA V, Mario Kart 8, GMod, Golf It, Friday the 13th, etc and would be interested in buying more games that everyone would want to play! I am 22 and about to head back to school on a week, but I will have plenty of time allotted to recording and editing still.

GoldenKiller32

Reaction score
Hey I am talented in editing but im just starting out take a look at my channel and see if it applies for what you need. Only have two videos but im working on it

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to join if that is oke?
i can edit,
i produce music every once in a while, and do art.

I am 21 Years old

So i fill your qoata i believe.
I mean kind of i guess... you do only have 2 videos on your channel though which kind of does not[DOUBLEPOST=1503425895,1503425757][/DOUBLEPOST]
Turned 18 in march and have been searching for something very similar to this. When I was much younger I made YouTube videos as well and I feel as if I have the same standards you might have, the only reason I stopped was because I did so many things all alone and my ability to produce proper videos was diminished by others lack of motivation (not that its solely their fault) I feel like I understand what you're looking for and I believe I am well suited for it. I would make a new YouTube channel and have it ready very quickly so I can be ready to record and have a good time as soon as I know I got a crew I can do this with and can count on to enjoy it and I believe I can show the dedication and have the humor you're looking for. This is something Ive always been very passionate about and would love to have the opportunity to show you what I can add to this group that you're pursuing. I can also take this as seriously as any job. I might not be easily reached here, although Ill make sure to check in, so please feel free to e-mail me if you have good news.. cameronspaceconnell@gmail.com Thanks!!
To be honest , that sounds great and all but you havent got any content i can't go off of to see your editing ability or what you are like in front of a camera. I cant really go off of your ambitions and well worded reply.[DOUBLEPOST=1503426031][/DOUBLEPOST]
Been looking for a similar group! Plan on starting my channel within the next few weeks of I can confirm a solid crew to play with. I have and Xbox One, PC, and a Switch. I have GTA V, Mario Kart 8, GMod, Golf It, Friday the 13th, etc and would be interested in buying more games that everyone would want to play! I am 22 and about to head back to school on a week, but I will have plenty of time allotted to recording and editing still.
Hi , again as i said to the guy above you haven't got any content that i can see your editing skills or what you are like in front of a camera. I really need to see things like this to get an idea of what will work or what i might seem like a fit.[DOUBLEPOST=1503426090][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I am talented in editing but im just starting out take a look at my channel and see if it applies for what you need. Only have two videos but im working on it
Your channel isn't linked mate.

Cameron Connell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If it's possible I could make a demo video or a full video to show you my ability in those areas. Or we could get into contact to talk about this further, whatever works best for you. After that I can accept whichever decision you make regarding extended collaborations. I would just like you to see everything I am capable of before you decide haha. lmk what you'd like to see and I'll put my own spin of creativity and skill into it.

nastynas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
I'm going to be doing FIFA videos on a gaming channel (or maybe I'll include it on my main one) after FIFA 18 comes out. If you want to play that ~

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If it's possible I could make a demo video or a full video to show you my ability in those areas. Or we could get into contact to talk about this further, whatever works best for you. After that I can accept whichever decision you make regarding extended collaborations. I would just like you to see everything I am capable of before you decide haha. lmk what you'd like to see and I'll put my own spin of creativity and skill into it.
Yeah , there is no time limit , hit me up again when you have uploaded a few videos[DOUBLEPOST=1503518060,1503517982][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm going to be doing FIFA videos on a gaming channel (or maybe I'll include it on my main one) after FIFA 18 comes out. If you want to play that ~
Yeah i love fifa , i would be up for that.