I would love to do this. It sounds like it could help a lot of people out and is interesting. Never heard of anything like this before. If you'd like to interview me, your best bet is Discord, but you can contact me through pretty much anything else.

Twitter: BubbleGumRogue
G+: BubbleGumRogue
Discord: ShiroShiro#5188

Thanks for the interest, I've sent you a friend request on discord :)

This sounds quite fun, even though I'm a brand new YouTube I'd love to answer some questions!

If you want me to answer them you can send me a mail at:
Relogs@Hotmail.com

Sounds good man! I've sent you an email with the questions and a bit more detail :)

Aye man, id be down, my YouTube is NawarGaming, lotta people see me as underrated, check me out sometime, id love the opportunity, anyways thank you

Sweet, sounds awesome. I've followed you on twitter and sent you a PM on YouTube :)

Hey im totally down for it.so interesting and very fun....if you got the space and time you can reach me at ninojguzman@gmail.com

Sweet! I've got plenty of time! :p
I've sent you an email with the questions and a bit more detail :)

Hi there! I'd love to take part in your interview! I happen to have some unique experiences and thoughts I'd like to share and if you think so too then I'd love to hear back from you. Thanks for the opportunity! :D

I'd love to hear them!
I've sent you a PM on Youtube :)

--------

Thanks everyone for the massive support and interest in my project! I've already got weeks of interviews lined up and still have loads of people to get back to me :)

I'm still happy to interview anyone who wants to be interviewed, so don't be afraid to ask. I wont judge based on sub count or view count. If you want to be interviewed, I'll make sure you will be :)

Thanks again!
Pans-

We don't have many subs at all but if you interviewed us we would give you about 5 or more paragraphs per question, mostly insane things but some GOLD nuggets. :))))

Hey Pan,

Sounds like a real interesting idea. Seems like you have plenty of willing participants already, but I'd be happy to give an interview as well! Best way to reach me is probably via email; itsmarcoyolo@gmail.com and then we could go from there! :)

Thanks!

Hey, we would be really interested in getting involved as it sounds like a good idea. This is our email cheekyarmchair@gmail.com :)

Sweet thanks, I'll email you some more details with the questions! :)

We don't have many subs at all but if you interviewed us we would give you about 5 or more paragraphs per question, mostly insane things but some GOLD nuggets. :))))

That sounds sweet! Where do you want me to contact you?

Hey Pan,

Sounds like a real interesting idea. Seems like you have plenty of willing participants already, but I'd be happy to give an interview as well! Best way to reach me is probably via email; itsmarcoyolo@gmail.com and then we could go from there! :)

Thanks!

Excellent! I'd love to interview you :)
I'll send you the questions with some more details :D

I would love to answer some questions! You can email me at gingican.gunfox@gmail.com

Awesome, I'll get an email sent to you with the questions and some extra details :)

---

Thanks everyone who has got back to me so far!
I'm still waiting on replies from:
@Joshwarrior
@Kanashimi
@T.I.N
@InfinateX

There's no hurry, but the sooner you get your answers in, the sooner they'll go up, since I'm currently putting them up in chronological order based on when I receive the answers :)

Thanks again everyone! :D

Sweet thanks, I'll email you some more details with the questions! :)

That sounds sweet! Where do you want me to contact you?

Excellent! I'd love to interview you :)
I'll send you the questions with some more details :D

Awesome, I'll get an email sent to you with the questions and some extra details :)

---

Thanks everyone who has got back to me so far!
I'm still waiting on replies from:
@Joshwarrior
@Kanashimi
@T.I.N
@InfinateX

There's no hurry, but the sooner you get your answers in, the sooner they'll go up, since I'm currently putting them up in chronological order based on when I receive the answers :)

Thanks again everyone! :D
Our email is VidsWiked@gmail.com sir, look forward to speaking with you.

Back