I'd love to be interviewed! Even though I only have 44 subs I still would like to help in any way possible. :D Also it's always fun to talk to others about your favorite games and just games in general! Also I accidentally posted on this twice, sorry!

Last edited:
I'd love to be interviewed! I love talking to others about my favorite games and YouTube in general! The best way to contact me is on Twitter, my name on there is CashewYoutuber. You have a great day!

I'd love to be interviewed! I love talking to others about my favorite games and YouTube in general! The best way to contact me is on Twitter, my name on there is CashewYoutuber. You have a great day!

Cool, I've followed you on Twitter, you need to follow me back so I can DM you :)

Feel free to message me via YouTube, this sounds like a lot of fun all things considered. :)

I've sent you a PM on youtube with the questions :) Looking forward to hearing your answers.

To everyone who has sent me their answers already, thank you so much! I appreciate all the time you've taken to read and answer the questions so thoroughly.

I'm still accepting interview requests from anyone who wants to be interviewed.

If you want to see what they will look like when they're done, you can find Lizzeelive's interview post in my signature.

So I'm looking for some people who would be willing to answer some interview questions.
The questions will be sent and answered in written form, via email/youtube message/pm etc. The answers will then be posted on my blog which I am starting.
I will be asking you questions about your YouTube channel and career and also about your gaming history/favorite games/favorite streamers etc.

So what do you get out of it?
I will embed one video from your channel in your interview post as well as link to your channel and any other social media outlets you want me to. I will also tweet out your channel and twitter to my followers. You will gain some extra exposure and an additional source of views for your chosen video. This will be a great way to advertise your channel to a new section of people.

So what do I get out of it?
I get some different content for my blog, and I get access to views from your fans/viewers. As part of the deal, you will be required to make at least one social media post with a link to the blog post (a tweet or post on facebook would be easiest). I also get to learn a lot about you guys and potentially make some friends who I can collaborate with on videos in the future!

If anyone is interested please let me know by replying here, and please let me know the best way to contact you.

Cheers!
Pans
Since so many people want to part of your interview project I hop you still open for more people!
So I'm looking for some people who would be willing to answer some interview questions.
The questions will be sent and answered in written form, via email/youtube message/pm etc. The answers will then be posted on my blog which I am starting.
I will be asking you questions about your YouTube channel and career and also about your gaming history/favorite games/favorite streamers etc.

So what do you get out of it?
I will embed one video from your channel in your interview post as well as link to your channel and any other social media outlets you want me to. I will also tweet out your channel and twitter to my followers. You will gain some extra exposure and an additional source of views for your chosen video. This will be a great way to advertise your channel to a new section of people.

So what do I get out of it?
I get some different content for my blog, and I get access to views from your fans/viewers. As part of the deal, you will be required to make at least one social media post with a link to the blog post (a tweet or post on facebook would be easiest). I also get to learn a lot about you guys and potentially make some friends who I can collaborate with on videos in the future!

If anyone is interested please let me know by replying here, and please let me know the best way to contact you.

Cheers!
Pans
Since so many people want to be part of it I hope I can still be part of it!
I think this is a very good idea since it's not your typical everyday video!
So a lot of props for that!
I've played a lot of games, but what really got me into gaming was CoD MW2, it was some of the best time in my life!
Right now I've become a big fan of for honor but I need to hustle to buy it... since I'm 17 and don't really have job options.
Hope I can do the interview and hope you have a lot of success with your project!
My email is: infamouzz.gamingyt@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd love to take part in your interview! I happen to have some unique experiences and thoughts I'd like to share and if you think so too then I'd love to hear back from you. Thanks for the opportunity! :D

Aye man, id be down, my YouTube is NawarGaming, lotta people see me as underrated, check me out sometime, id love the opportunity, anyways thank you

I would love to do this. It sounds like it could help a lot of people out and is interesting. Never heard of anything like this before. If you'd like to interview me, your best bet is Discord, but you can contact me through pretty much anything else.

Twitter: BubbleGumRogue
G+: BubbleGumRogue
Discord: ShiroShiro#5188

Back