This seems really really cool and i have never been interviewed like this before and i always see it in blogs. So i would LOVE to be apart of this. The best one to contact me is the email. Everidgec@gmail.com Thanks in advance if you let me do this

Hello, Pans Person! I would be elated to do an Interview! If you can somehow squeeze me into your schedule, that would be fabulous. My contact info is in the video description box of all my videos...
hope to talk with you soon...
<BAREV>

Hey everyone!
Thanks for all the responses I've had so far! I've enjoyed reading everyone's answers!

For those of you who've posted on here and not received the questions yet, that's likely because I've tried contacting you on twitter but I can't DM you unless you're following me.

I'll be looking over the answer's I've already got today and working out a schedule. So hopefully those of you who've sent in your answers will know when they'll be going up by the end of the day.

Thanks all!
Pans

I sounds like a lot of fun! I'm a friendly guy and that is vital in our community today. I recently privated a lot of my videos and so I only have 3 now. Anyway my audience still loves me and I get great engagement! Hope you consider me!

I sounds like a lot of fun! I'm a friendly guy and that is vital in our community today. I recently privated a lot of my videos and so I only have 3 now. Anyway my audience still loves me and I get great engagement! Hope you consider me!
Hey man! Yeah I'd love to interview you, I don't care about number of views/subs/whatever. If you want to get interviewed then I'll interview you :)

What is the best way to contact you?

Hey man! Yeah I'd love to interview you, I don't care about number of views/subs/whatever. If you want to get interviewed then I'll interview you :)

What is the best way to contact you?

If you have Discord or Skype that would be great! Also DM me on Twitter @joshwarriorboy for my usernames. :D

Back