Gaming Looking for YouTuber Gamers to interview.

LabRat54

Reaction score
I would love to get interviewed and reviewed for your blog, the best way to contact me is through skype, at LabRat124

GamingMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
S
So I'm looking for some people who would be willing to answer some interview questions.
The questions will be sent and answered in written form, via email/youtube message/pm etc. The answers will then be posted on my blog which I am starting.
I will be asking you questions about your YouTube channel and career and also about your gaming history/favorite games/favorite streamers etc.

So what do you get out of it?
I will embed one video from your channel in your interview post as well as link to your channel and any other social media outlets you want me to. I will also tweet out your channel and twitter to my followers. You will gain some extra exposure and an additional source of views for your chosen video. This will be a great way to advertise your channel to a new section of people.

So what do I get out of it?
I get some different content for my blog, and I get access to views from your fans/viewers. As part of the deal, you will be required to make at least one social media post with a link to the blog post (a tweet or post on facebook would be easiest). I also get to learn a lot about you guys and potentially make some friends who I can collaborate with on videos in the future!

If anyone is interested please let me know by replying here, and please let me know the best way to contact you.

Cheers!
Pans
So How Goes The
interview?

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I know you have a lot of people but I hope you can make room for me! lol

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Damn!
Sorry for the long time between replies! I've been super busy IRL both collating all the responses I've had so far and with work stuff.
I will get back to everyone who hasn't heard from me yet and send you all the questions. Everyone has been super helpful at getting back to me in good time and I hope you're all following the blog and finding out what everyone else has been saying :D

So far I have 7 interviews posted the latest one being from ItzChrisGaming, that was posted on Saturday. My current schedule is 2 interviews per week, on Thursdays and Saturdays. These are the days that promote the most inbound links and comments respectively!

I hope to keep this going for a while yet, and if you're still interested feel free to post here and I will get back to you, I just don't know when quite yet.

Thanks again everyone for the support!
Pans

Reactions: FrankenPixelGaming

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll do it! The best way to contact me is prob on skype @Smokey Space

codeone

Reaction score
Channel Type