This sounds totally awesome. I would love to be apart of it if you think my stuff is up to snuff

Sounds really neat. I would love to be featured if you think I am deserving. I make all my videos by myself and recently bought a mic and pop filter to improve my audio. I think I'm on the rise and I am excited about the future!

Hi, I Vlog, I feel like i would be an asset to this project and would love to be a part of it.

Will definitely keep that into consideration! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1469264405,1469264387][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds really neat. I would love to be featured if you think I am deserving. I make all my videos by myself and recently bought a mic and pop filter to improve my audio. I think I'm on the rise and I am excited about the future!

Smooth! Will let the rest of the team know ^^

Sounds awesome! Sign me up, I think there are alot of underrated youtubers who just need that one push to start growing.

We're Voov, a studio focused on promotion and basically featuring upcoming talents in our Youtube channel. We will be submitting excerpts of the creators' videos in our channel in order to briefly showcase what the user is posting about on Youtube and possibly be able to spread the word about them more easily. We have different styles of videos planned, such as compilations of Youtubers beyond the same genre, videos made just for a single creator, channel reviews, and much more.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you or someone you know would be interested on the project. Make sure to include the channel so we can take it into account, and if you're suggesting someone else, we'll check in with them first beforehand if they'd be interested on being on the channel.

Thanks everyone for the support, and hopefully the channel can be home to the success of many others! If you think it is a good idea, tell everyone you know about the channel because the more we are the most effective will the promotions be ^-^

Hey VOOV, I'm definitely interested.

Brand new video everyone! The lucky creators who made it are @spektronomy, @Doomkey & @Ogi! We're going to have more of you featured in the future, but don't stop suggesting more underrated channels, we need more of them still ;)

I feel vastly underrated :)

No, but seriously I really like the sounds of what you're doing, hopefully you can help some of us gain some more exposure. If you got the time, I'd love to be considered. Thanks!

I feel vastly underrated :)

No, but seriously I really like the sounds of what you're doing, hopefully you can help some of us gain some more exposure. If you got the time, I'd love to be considered. Thanks!

Glad you like what we're doing! We'll definitely take you into account, too ;)

Back