Other Looking for underrated creators

Doomkey

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This sounds totally awesome. I would love to be apart of it if you think my stuff is up to snuff

Wimbus

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds really neat. I would love to be featured if you think I am deserving. I make all my videos by myself and recently bought a mic and pop filter to improve my audio. I think I'm on the rise and I am excited about the future!

Reactions: Voov

Voov

Promotion platform for creators just like you
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I Vlog, I feel like i would be an asset to this project and would love to be a part of it.
Will definitely keep that into consideration! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1469264405,1469264387][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds really neat. I would love to be featured if you think I am deserving. I make all my videos by myself and recently bought a mic and pop filter to improve my audio. I think I'm on the rise and I am excited about the future!
Smooth! Will let the rest of the team know ^^

Ogi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Sounds awesome! Sign me up, I think there are alot of underrated youtubers who just need that one push to start growing.

Opinionshow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can i get some love I'm a ranter and I post some music i make.

NothingToDoCrew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We're Voov, a studio focused on promotion and basically featuring upcoming talents in our Youtube channel. We will be submitting excerpts of the creators' videos in our channel in order to briefly showcase what the user is posting about on Youtube and possibly be able to spread the word about them more easily. We have different styles of videos planned, such as compilations of Youtubers beyond the same genre, videos made just for a single creator, channel reviews, and much more.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you or someone you know would be interested on the project. Make sure to include the channel so we can take it into account, and if you're suggesting someone else, we'll check in with them first beforehand if they'd be interested on being on the channel.

Thanks everyone for the support, and hopefully the channel can be home to the success of many others! If you think it is a good idea, tell everyone you know about the channel because the more we are the most effective will the promotions be ^-^
Hey VOOV, I'm definitely interested.

MagesticDragon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This seems like an amazing idea for smaller channels. What you guys are planning to do sounds awesome~

Voov

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Brand new video everyone! The lucky creators who made it are @spektronomy, @Doomkey & @Ogi! We're going to have more of you featured in the future, but don't stop suggesting more underrated channels, we need more of them still ;)

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel vastly underrated :)

No, but seriously I really like the sounds of what you're doing, hopefully you can help some of us gain some more exposure. If you got the time, I'd love to be considered. Thanks!

Voov

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel vastly underrated :)

No, but seriously I really like the sounds of what you're doing, hopefully you can help some of us gain some more exposure. If you got the time, I'd love to be considered. Thanks!
Glad you like what we're doing! We'll definitely take you into account, too ;)