Other Looking for underrated creators

Jordan Levy

Reaction score
We're Voov, a studio focused on promotion and basically featuring upcoming talents in our Youtube channel. We will be submitting excerpts of the creators' videos in our channel in order to briefly showcase what the user is posting about on Youtube and possibly be able to spread the word about them more easily. We have different styles of videos planned, such as compilations of Youtubers beyond the same genre, videos made just for a single creator, channel reviews, and much more.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you or someone you know would be interested on the project. Make sure to include the channel so we can take it into account, and if you're suggesting someone else, we'll check in with them first beforehand if they'd be interested on being on the channel.

Thanks everyone for the support, and hopefully the channel can be home to the success of many others! If you think it is a good idea, tell everyone you know about the channel because the more we are the most effective will the promotions be ^-^
Hi my name is Jordan Levy and I am singer/musician and I post original songs and covers. I would love to be featured so feel free to take a look at my channel and if you are interested you can email me at jordanlevymusic@gmail.com
Thanks!!

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds pretty cool, I'd love to be part of it, i make videos to introduce newcomers to anime to some of the more complicated storylines in anime, im also trying to create a method of fan related video that doesn't create a problem with copyright. ive been at it a year on and off but im seeing a little bit of growth recently :)

Reactions: Voov

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're willing to do that sort of thing, then that's pretty noble of you. I'll take you up on that offer, actually. I'm a comedy gamer and my persona is a jester. My channel is built on lighthearted comedy which brings friends together. I use a lot of cartoony music and sound effects in my videos.

Reactions: Voov

Voov

Promotion platform for creators just like you
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds pretty cool, I'd love to be part of it, i make videos to introduce newcomers to anime to some of the more complicated storylines in anime, im also trying to create a method of fan related video that doesn't create a problem with copyright. ive been at it a year on and off but im seeing a little bit of growth recently :)
That sounds great! We'll definitely take it into account ^^

If you're willing to do that sort of thing, then that's pretty noble of you. I'll take you up on that offer, actually. I'm a comedy gamer and my persona is a jester. My channel is built on lighthearted comedy which brings friends together. I use a lot of cartoony music and sound effects in my videos.
Awesome ^^ We will take it into consideration for our upcoming videos :)