Gaming Looking For People to Join YouTube Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protecterorb

Hello, my YouTube group is looking for members, for details, see below.

We are Gilded Phoenix Studios; an entirely unique youtube channel. A shared passion between Orb and Onyx who formed it, and the dedication of all our wonderful staff, drives us pressing forever onward. Originally little more than an idea thought up by two high schoolers, Gilded Phoenix Studios currently features Let’s Plays by our wonderful staff, and animations created by our dedicated Animation Team. We are growing fast and don't plan on slowing down until we've achieved our idea of turning this into an entertainment and multimedia studio capable of producing whatever we desire in order to provide the highest quality entertainment possible to our viewers.

However, we are looking for more people for the following roles; editors, animators, and lets-players. We are hoping to find more people in order to both lessen the current workload on our members, and increase the quality of content we produce.

hey, i saw this post and I watched ur video, and all I got to say is I want to join. can we discuss it somehow in the future. I wanna make a youtube channel to, but I'm notsure if I'm the solo type XD

pls reply if interested, thanks :D

P.S: how do I contact you ? :v

Last edited:
hey, i saw this post and I watched ur video, and all I got to say is I want to join. can we discuss it somehow in the future. I wanna make a youtube channel to, but I'm notsure if I'm the solo type XD

pls reply if interested, thanks :D

P.S: how do I contact you ? :v
Do you have discord?

Hello! My name is Kylen. Aka KS7 2005 I play many different games. I know i might now be of a high age, but I think it's still atleast worth a shot. My discord username is KS72005#2740

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back