Gaming Looking For People to Join YouTube Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, my YouTube group is looking for members, for details, see below.

We are Gilded Phoenix Studios; an entirely unique youtube channel. A shared passion between Orb and Onyx who formed it, and the dedication of all our wonderful staff, drives us pressing forever onward. Originally little more than an idea thought up by two high schoolers, Gilded Phoenix Studios currently features Let’s Plays by our wonderful staff, and animations created by our dedicated Animation Team. We are growing fast and don't plan on slowing down until we've achieved our idea of turning this into an entertainment and multimedia studio capable of producing whatever we desire in order to provide the highest quality entertainment possible to our viewers.

However, we are looking for more people for the following roles; editors, animators, and lets-players. We are hoping to find more people in order to both lessen the current workload on our members, and increase the quality of content we produce.

Resarious

Reaction score
hey, i saw this post and I watched ur video, and all I got to say is I want to join. can we discuss it somehow in the future. I wanna make a youtube channel to, but I'm notsure if I'm the solo type XD

pls reply if interested, thanks :D

P.S: how do I contact you ? :v

Last edited:

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey, i saw this post and I watched ur video, and all I got to say is I want to join. can we discuss it somehow in the future. I wanna make a youtube channel to, but I'm notsure if I'm the solo type XD

pls reply if interested, thanks :D

P.S: how do I contact you ? :v
Do you have discord?

DrxwTFK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
IDM joining check out my content to see if its good enough
this is my link
My channel name is DrxwTFK

KS72005

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Kylen. Aka KS7 2005 I play many different games. I know i might now be of a high age, but I think it's still atleast worth a shot. My discord username is KS72005#2740

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! My name is Kylen. Aka KS7 2005 I play many different games. I know i might now be of a high age, but I think it's still atleast worth a shot. My discord username is KS72005#2740
discord didn't work add Orb the Prophet#6335

Status
Not open for further replies.