Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Gaming Looking For People to Join YouTube Group

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Protecterorb, Jul 24, 2017.

1. KS72005
    Cash:
    $0
    OK

2. Resarious
    Cash:
    $2
    I'm stillll here btw :v

3. KS72005
    Cash:
    $0
    It isnt working? Join my channel https: //discord .gg/GHYNmP

4. riseofkira
    Cash:
    $5
    Alright, so you need people for editors/lets-players and animation.....Well, I can do the first two of the said things (I know you are getting the "I CAN DO LET PLAY! YAY!" All the time) Ha! weak comedy, So I edit used to edit stuff with Camtasia studio 8 but I have moved over to Sony Vegas pro 14 I am not Fully used to it so I am not EDITOR MASTER MAX SOCIAL LINK YEAH!!! But I know how to edit normally nothing too crazy but I am learning. I got a channel of my own, I am trying to upload more but I lack video to upload I have not recorded anything in a month so I need to fix that, I don't stuff like this for money I just do stuff like this for fun. that is my goal in life is just to make people laugh, that's it. If you want to know more about me I am a man of classic 1950-1960s music Jazz, Rock, Doo Wap music alike I love it! Sinatra, Dean, Dion, Elvis, Rolling Stones, etc. Big gaming/Anime fan I mostly game on a console I do PC game sometimes but not BIG titles because I can't run the damned things. I have a mascot for my channel that I need to use more her name is "Ayumi" she is a cat girl that my friend drew for me 2 years back.....And uhh Hmm I guess that's all there is that I can think of right now. my contacts are [Discord: Riseofkira#2616] [Skype: Riseofkira Gaming] [Email: Riseofkirabizz@Gmail.com] Hope to hear from you soon good sir! - Riseofkira

5. Caerulean
    Cash:
    $8
    I'm kinda interested in joining but, well, my internet data's gonna run out soon (limited per month) so I can't commit.

Anyway, your channel link seems broken.

6. ImCrazKing
    Cash:
    $0
    Hi i want to join your team on yt