Not open for further replies.

KS72005

Reaction score
It isnt working? Join my channel https: //discord .gg/GHYNmP

riseofkira

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright, so you need people for editors/lets-players and animation.....Well, I can do the first two of the said things (I know you are getting the "I CAN DO LET PLAY! YAY!" All the time) Ha! weak comedy, So I edit used to edit stuff with Camtasia studio 8 but I have moved over to Sony Vegas pro 14 I am not Fully used to it so I am not EDITOR MASTER MAX SOCIAL LINK YEAH!!! But I know how to edit normally nothing too crazy but I am learning. I got a channel of my own, I am trying to upload more but I lack video to upload I have not recorded anything in a month so I need to fix that, I don't stuff like this for money I just do stuff like this for fun. that is my goal in life is just to make people laugh, that's it. If you want to know more about me I am a man of classic 1950-1960s music Jazz, Rock, Doo Wap music alike I love it! Sinatra, Dean, Dion, Elvis, Rolling Stones, etc. Big gaming/Anime fan I mostly game on a console I do PC game sometimes but not BIG titles because I can't run the damned things. I have a mascot for my channel that I need to use more her name is "Ayumi" she is a cat girl that my friend drew for me 2 years back.....And uhh Hmm I guess that's all there is that I can think of right now. my contacts are [Discord: Riseofkira#2616] [Skype: Riseofkira Gaming] [Email: Riseofkirabizz@Gmail.com] Hope to hear from you soon good sir! - Riseofkira

Caerulean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm kinda interested in joining but, well, my internet data's gonna run out soon (limited per month) so I can't commit.

Anyway, your channel link seems broken.

SuperDdawg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey, I know this was done over 2 years ago, but I was wondering if you are still looking for people

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey, I know this was done over 2 years ago, but I was wondering if you are still looking for people
Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by hovering your cursor over their username below their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their username.)

Status
Not open for further replies.