Gaming Looking for more than a collab a YOUTUBE BUDDY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about everyone else but I don't think we're allowed to post the URLs of our channels. You can check our channels out though by clicking the linked button in our comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been active here in the post but please send me the link of your guys channel because I cannot go to everyone's channel and then I cannot choose people with who I wanna collab and stuff uwu!
Sorry for this everyone ! But pls send me your guys channel here C:!

Mine is already linked

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been active here in the post but please send me the link of your guys channel because I cannot go to everyone's channel and then I cannot choose people with who I wanna collab and stuff uwu!
Sorry for this everyone ! But pls send me your guys channel here C:!
MY CHANNEL is called zenzic but for some reason it wont let me link my channel but i will keep trying!!!:D

I would like to collab, been looking for people who care more about friendships! Ones looking for subscribers didnt last long D:
I'm new so I'm still coming out of my shell for talking on my own, but I'm much more open with people :D

Whats up Vycemor My name is INK Drops AKA MOTIVE8 im a super dedicated motivated You Tuber and would like to make funny collabs with you if you allow it. i am at currently 122 subs but im telling you man i just love the grind i cannot express it enough i wanna be able to make my goals a reality and will even sacrifice sleep if needed (i barely sleep lol ) (no really i dont) (im currently not sleeping) anyways my good sir i myself am looking for people with the same hunger as me and if that happens to be you than i would like to work along side with you and other fellow motivated You Tubers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back