Gaming Looking for more than a collab a YOUTUBE BUDDY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycemor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's Up In Your Head Everyone My Name Is Vycemor And...
I don't like to take youtube as much of people these days take it like if it was a competition to see what person haves more subscribers and views and by saying this I'm not saying I don't want a public or people who enjoy my content but I'm trying to express the fact that I do this because and only because I love it!
I've always been a super energetic person since I was a little kid so I would like to say that my videos are never "Dying" and with that I mean that I'm always with a big smile on my face and talking in a positive energetic funny way! (For that and because I LOVE YOUTUBE as I said before)
So I'm actually looking for people with the same or similar personality to collab with :D!
I achieved the goal of 3117 subscribers but no matter how many subscribers you have if you feel like a super energetic person just talk to me and I'll check out your channel and if I enjoy it I'll make sure we make some collabs and we become friends :D!
A Big Hug To Everyone ^^!
As I said in the tittle I want more than just a person to collab with ! I WANT A YOUTUBE FRIEND A YOUTUBE BUDDY!

Noxious1

Reaction score
Hey bro!
I can really relate to what your trying to say, I am in fact looking for a YouTube buddy, or a collab buddy!
I have just reset my channel, reminding all my viewers and subscribers that I will be back soon, when I am ready to start YouTube again.
I have currently about 200 subscribers, this all happened very quickly in a matter of a few videos.
But I promise you, I put so much effort into my videos, and subscribers is just a number. And I do this to smile, and get the enjoyment out of it.
Anyways, I'm interested man. My Skype is ZakTheLemon.
Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to your reply!
Btw my channel used to be called ZakTheLemon, but I have now changed the channel art and deleted all my videos, and when I'm back and going (in a few days) I will be uploading every other day, thanks!

Reactions: Vycemor

Jayjay1k

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
What's Up In Your Head Everyone My Name Is Vycemor And...
I don't like to take youtube as much of people these days take it like if it was a competition to see what person haves more subscribers and views and by saying this I'm not saying I don't want a public or people who enjoy my content but I'm trying to express the fact that I do this because and only because I love it!
I've always been a super energetic person since I was a little kid so I would like to say that my videos are never "Dying" and with that I mean that I'm always with a big smile on my face and talking in a positive energetic funny way! (For that and because I LOVE YOUTUBE as I said before)
So I'm actually looking for people with the same or similar personality to collab with :D!
I achieved the goal of 3117 subscribers but no matter how many subscribers you have if you feel like a super energetic person just talk to me and I'll check out your channel and if I enjoy it I'll make sure we make some collabs and we become friends :D!
A Big Hug To Everyone ^^!
As I said in the tittle I want more than just a person to collab with ! I WANT A YOUTUBE FRIEND A YOUTUBE BUDDY!
I LIKE THE SOUND OF YOU ALREADY!!! where's the signup button for collab-ing + friend-ing?! :)

Zenzic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HEY MANNN!!!!
I AM TOTALLY INTERESTED IN COLLABORATING.
JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED BECAUSE I LOVE PLAYING WITH NEW PEOPLE AND I ALSO LOVE DOING YOUTUBE!!!!!!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I definitely late to what you're saying. A youtube buddy would be cool to have. Doing Collaborations every once in a while.

EpidemicGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i was wondering is there a certain amount of Subscribers you are looking to collab with

OGA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I would definitely be interested in doing a collaboration and being a YouTube buddys. We are an improve comedy based gaming channel with three personalities regularly on our videos and all three of us are willing to do a few collaboration videos, which will gives some flexibility on what we could do with different videos. I think we would get along and have some good chemistry. Check us out and let me know what you think and if you would like to do something in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.