List of GAMING NETWORKS | Requirements & Details

ShawnG

I've Got It
Reaction score
Curse had a fixed cpm before. I think Machinima does. $2 per monetized views, but that was before. We're not sure anymore.

Yes I know I am with Curse now and they don’t have it anymore. And Machinima doesn’t have it anymore to. That’s why I asked her if maybe someone knew who has it now.

brandon novak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Y do u want to be partnered for money that not what youtube is for it for fun and if u do it for fun it a better exp

Brt Benraytyler

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you! My dad knows a guy who's son works for machinima. Hopefully I can get a sweet deal. I don't fully meet the requirements but I'm really close xD

oobishooter

Reaction score
im partnered with machinima but ended it because i wanted to be independent

oobishooter

Reaction score
yes i earned $25 i had a small channel and thought i dont really want to be working for other people right now (too much guidelines and stuff)

Brt Benraytyler

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yes i earned $25 i had a small channel and thought i dont really want to be working for other people right now (too much guidelines and stuff)
True. I'm just looking for a partnership where I can meet the requirements. Haha

oobishooter

Reaction score
theres alot out there i got machinima because i recieved a email from them

Raav

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guys, I got question
I need partnership for gaming channel with low requirements and with no lock in agreement. I was thinking about TGN, but what's their requirements?
I am not interested in rev share, it can be even 50/50, I just need some network to protect me from false claims for few months, later on I will join to Curse anyways.