List of GAMING NETWORKS | Requirements & Details

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
its for partnerships[DOUBLEPOST=1375482240,1375482204][/DOUBLEPOST]actually because you prefer not ill leave the video to a network expert like u :D
You can make a video still, I just said I would prefer you not use the images. If you want, PM me and I can maybe help you think of ideas of videos to make revolving around this topic. :)

Vloggingrandom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't know if anyone mentioned them but Haybase is a gaming network. Sorry for repeat if already said.

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know if anyone mentioned them but Haybase is a gaming network. Sorry for repeat if already said.
I will look them up. Don't worry. There are so many networks I still have to add. I have most of them ready, but I am going to use it in a video before I upload them here. Thanks!

Vloggingrandom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I will look them up. Don't worry. There are so many networks I still have to add. I have most of them ready, but I am going to use it in a video before I upload them here. Thanks!
No problem, glad to help one way or another :)
I like the way you set it up on the first post

Jaguar550

Not without Vakarian!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think you should update the images in the OP. I'm partnered by TGN and the 1000 views requirement no longer exist.

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think you should update the images in the OP. I'm partnered by TGN and the 1000 views requirement no longer exist.
Yup, it's like 350 right? A lot of this is not updated yet. :p

Gambit

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's correct! They drastically lower the requirement. I also watch the video of yours about this and it is very good! Keep us or me updated:)
It's because of competition, if one network lowers their requirements, all the other ones need to

ShawnG

I've Got It
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any networks out there that offer a flat CPM contract?

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Curse had a fixed cpm before. I think Machinima does. $2 per monetized views, but that was before. We're not sure anymore.