Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

List of GAMING NETWORKS | Requirements & Details

Discussion in 'YouTube Networks, Monetization and Partnerships' started by InfamousMango, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Jaguar550
    Not without Vakarian!
    Cash:
    $384
    ''I am not interested in rev share'' Yeah you're right:p What else is the reason to partner with a network? Also networks don't protect you against false claims, you can still get content id matches when partnered.

InfamousMango and ReptileFx like this.
  2. Raav
    Cash:
    $51
    Not true, I own channel with 4.5k subs and I have experience in this matter.
    You won't get false claims if you are partnered, you can only get real claims, witch are not my issue. I had partnership for one year, I didn't had even one false claim. Week after disconnecting from network, I had about 4 new claims.

3. Markus
    Cash:
    $2
    Age of Gaming has no lock in, the contract renews every year, but the ability to terminate is mutual. You can leave whenever you want.

Raav likes this.
  4. Raav
    Cash:
    $51
    Ok, I got contact with Age of Gaming. They require 9k monthly in general, but it's easy to make deal with em. Thanks!

5. DarkDeathWing
    Cash:
    $13
    I just got partnered with Smosh, Signed the contract and all. Yet no reply on moving my channel. Anyone else get this?

6. Chandler Bingg
    Cash:
    $1
    Im not looking in for money but which is the top 5 money wise?

7. Tarmack
    Rhetorical Porcupine
    Cash:
    $246
    These terms are mutually exclusive in the contract world. Technically, no network actually has a no lock contract. Even month to month contracts are still locks, just shorter terms.

However, even a month to month contract doesn't renew on an annual basis as that would defeat the purpose of month to month.

8. InfamousMango
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $160

ReptileFx likes this.
  9. iRobotGaming
    Cash:
    $3
    Lots of Good Info, Thanks InfamosMangos.

10. Ryko
    Cash:
    $12
    I feel anything over 1 year is unreasonable but I guess the company knows what is best.