List of GAMING NETWORKS | Requirements & Details

Jaguar550

Not without Vakarian!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Guys, I got question
I need partnership for gaming channel with low requirements and with no lock in agreement. I was thinking about TGN, but what's their requirements?
I am not interested in rev share, it can be even 50/50, I just need some network to protect me from false claims for few months, later on I will join to Curse anyways.
''I am not interested in rev share'' Yeah you're right:p What else is the reason to partner with a network? Also networks don't protect you against false claims, you can still get content id matches when partnered.

Raav

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not true, I own channel with 4.5k subs and I have experience in this matter.
You won't get false claims if you are partnered, you can only get real claims, witch are not my issue. I had partnership for one year, I didn't had even one false claim. Week after disconnecting from network, I had about 4 new claims.

Markus

Reaction score
Age of Gaming has no lock in, the contract renews every year, but the ability to terminate is mutual. You can leave whenever you want.

Reactions: Raav

Raav

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok, I got contact with Age of Gaming. They require 9k monthly in general, but it's easy to make deal with em. Thanks!

DarkDeathWing

Reaction score
I just got partnered with Smosh, Signed the contract and all. Yet no reply on moving my channel. Anyone else get this?

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
Age of Gaming has no lock in, the contract renews every year
These terms are mutually exclusive in the contract world. Technically, no network actually has a no lock contract. Even month to month contracts are still locks, just shorter terms.

However, even a month to month contract doesn't renew on an annual basis as that would defeat the purpose of month to month.

Ryko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I feel anything over 1 year is unreasonable but I guess the company knows what is best.