(294) Spinning spiral - Just with 3 colours - Acrylic fluid art painting
This spinning technique is so much fun, that I'm a little obsessed with it... I think ;)
I used only 3 colours again, but this time without black. I replaced it with indigo, because I thought, that it should work nice with fluorescent orange. And I think that I was right, because I got really nice shades od purple and some gorgeous dark blue lacing over the orange.

(295) Fluid art DUSTPAN technique - Acrylic pouring - Fluid acrylic painting
Dustpan acrylic painting - Fluid art - Acrylic pouring technique
This technique is so much fun, but I have still a lot to learn. I have too much paint on my dustpan, and maybe I have to buy a dustpan without an edge, so paint will flow off little easier.
But when I look at it now, I like it ;)

(296) Reverse FLOWER DIP with napkin - Fluid art _ Acrylic pouring technique
A got a commission for three flower paintings on 12x12 inch canvas in turquoise and some colours of my choice. This time I added quinacridone burnt orange and naples yellow light and of course my pearl white and some metallic bronze for lacing effect.
I love this colour combo and a flower looks beautiful too... and my client is satisfied. Yey... Two more to go. ;)

(297) Mermaid - Failed REVERSE FLOWER DIP - Spin art - Fluid acrylics
This reverse flower dip failed so I spin it... I poured just too much paint in the spiral and I have to stretch it. I like the result, even it's not a flower, because it has so many gorgeous detail and the whole composition reminds me on a mermaid.

(298)Sunshine - Ring pour with spinner - Fluid acrylics - Abstract art
With this sunshine painting I want to thank you all to bring so much joy into my life in the past year.
I started posting videos about a year ago, published almost 300 videos, I have 80 000 subscribers and one of my videos reached 1M views. Is there a better reason to celebrate?
Join me on my live stream this Sunday to find out more about my One year anniversary giveaway.

(299) Awesome flower painting - BLOOM DIP - Fluid acrylics - Acrylic pouring technique
I tried something new again... I dipped a bloom. I think that the first painting is just awesome, and the second one is neat too.
I have a lot of paint left on plastic bag, so I dipped some more canvasses off the camera and they turned out nice too... So I must say that I had successful experimenting day today.

#6 Sunday Live - Giveaway announcement - Fiona Art
Giveaway rules:
1. SUBSCRIBE to my channel
2. TURN ON the notification bell
3. LEAVE A COMMENT on this video (When this live stream will be over)
I will announce the winners on Tuesday, February 25th!

(300) Never give up! - Bloom and dip technique with two canvases - Acrylic pouring
I want to try to do bloom dip with two canvases, but as many times before, it didn't work for me. So I just keep on trying and at the end I got two gorgeous flower painting. So... Never give up!

(301) Reverse FLOWER DIP with napkin - Spider flower ️- Flower shaped CUP BOTTOM POUR
I really love how this one is came out, but as I said on the video, it reminds me of a spider. So I did a flower for a spider lovers too...

(302) Flower painting with NAPKIN and plastic CUP - Reverse flower dip - Fluid acrylics
This time I tried to get some green leaves effect around my flower and I got, but my pearl white "eaten" most of it. Still like this painting and I have a lot of ideas, how to improve this technique. ;)

Back