FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
This awesome Rainbow star I did with reverse flower dip with paper napkin. Waw... I'm still dancing happy dance, because I really LOVE this painting. I was trying to get this look for a while now.... every time I was closer and this time I finally did it. :D Colours: - black - titanium white + Valejjo pearl medium - cadmium red - cadmium orange - cadmium yellow - yellowish green - turquoise - windsor blue - permanent blue violet.
How I mix my pouring medium: https://youtu.be/ltyiLgQ_Tso

Rainbow star

View attachment 43901

Reactions: KatyAdelson

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
This awesome Rainbow star I did with reverse flower dip with paper napkin.
Waw... I'm still dancing happy dance, because I really LOVE this painting. I was trying to get this look for a while now.... every time I was closer and this time I finally did it. :D

Colours:
- black
- titanium white + Valejjo pearl medium
- cadmium red
- cadmium orange
- cadmium yellow
- yellowish green
- turquoise
- windsor blue
- permanent blue violet

Attachments

Reactions: LandyVlad and Fost

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
This time I used only three colours: black, metallic gold and my mixture of pearl white.
I thought that my pearl white will take over, but I was wrong. I got much more gold than white, but at the end I quite like the golden lotus flower in the middle of this painting and all this kind of "spooky" tulip buds around.

Reactions: LandyVlad

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
Hello from Slovenia!
I can't wait to show you this stunning reverse flower dip with ColourArte pigments mixed with Valejjo pearl mediuim.
I didn't have much luck with Primary elements before, because they always sank to my other paints. I hope that it will dry that way.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
Today I used PVA glue as my pouring medium for reverse flower dip and I'm happy that it worked well. Result is a little different, but still beautiful. Thank you all for joined me and see you next week, when I will use Liquitex pouring medium.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
Simple pansy flower painting of circles / Reverse flower dip with damped paper napkin. I didn't do a flower of circles for a long time, so I decided to do one with blues and browns today. When I lifted up my napkin I wasn't sure about the shape, but more I look at her, more I love this gentle pansy flower.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
I used the same colour palete as in my previous reverse flower dip, but I layered paints in puddles.
I think that this colours look awesome together, but at first I wasn't so sure about a shape of the flowers.
But more I look at it, more I like this tulip bouquet. I will definitely use this colour combo again... Maybe I should do a spiral reverse flower dip?
Colours: - titanium white - greenish blue - titanium white + Valejjo pearl medium - winsor blue - blue turquoise - greenisg blue + Valejjo pearl medium - VanDyke brown - quinacridone burnt orange - metallic bronze - naples yellow red light How I mix my pouring medium: https://youtu.be/ltyiLgQ_Tso All my paints are mixed with Boessner acrylic binder and Dufa acrylic primer.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
I want to do a cloud pour with mixing titanium white with Valejjo polyurethane satin varnish. I didn't get a cloud, but beautiful landscape painting. I'm sorry that I get my focus to close in the middle of the video...
Feel free to fast forward. ;)