FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(284) Blow, swirl and tilt / Pearl white effect / Fluid art
I was experimenting with pearl white effect again.
I did some puddles, blow paint in a shape of a flower, draw a spiral with a brush and tilt it. I think that it turned out gorgeous, because all the details are so give this painting something to look at.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(285) Magic candy garden / Wrecked bloom / Fluid art / Acrylic pouring technique
Welcome to my Magic candy garden. It has a lot of cute residents and beautiful flowers.
Some of my subs named this technique wrecked bloom, so I will call it that way. I did a swirl from the center this time, and I think that this works better. It's still a lot of things, that I can improve, but definitely love this technique.
Those effects with pearl white ( I mix it 1 part titanium white to 1 part Vallejo pearl medium) and pebeo iridescent paints are just stunning. Camera don't do them justice, but I will show you dried result in some of my next videos and I hope that you will be able to see all this awesome shimmer.

Attachments

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(286) Wrecked bloom / Fluid art / Abstract painting
Another one of my experiments of wrecked blooms. This paintings looks little chaotic, but in person are just stunning.
I'm still trying to do nice center, so this time I dip it with a balloon. I have some another solution, but you will have to wait for another one. ;)

Attachments

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(287) Purple sky I Gorgeous clouds I Pearl white effect I Fluid acrylics I Abstract art
Gorgeous pearl white clouds in this painting make me think of a Purple sky. At first the center reminded me of a rose, but when I look at it now, it's definitely beautiful sky with shades of purple and red. A touch of copper and light yellow looks like some Sun's rays popping through them.
Colours:
- payrrole red
- pearl white ( titanium white + Vallejo pearl medium)
- cardinal red
- naples yellow light
- blue violet
- permanent magenta
- copper
I'm sorry that you see only my head, while I was blowing... I will find another camera angle for the next video. ;)

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(288) A RUN FOR MY MONEY / Fluid art / Acrylic pouring / Wrecked bloom technique
OMG... I have to name this one A run for my money, because I have really hard time to get this stunning piece.
This journey started with scraping my canvas twice, and then I decided, that I will not give up. I started again, but as you can see, I over stretched it! But I had a feeling, that this colours can create something beautiful and just did another puddle, blew it out, wrecked it in a spiral shape and...
WOAH... I MADE IT!
Photo on the thumbnail is on day light... It's so different and vibrant. I can't wait to have my barn-studio renovated, to have better lightening for recording my videos. SOON
Colours:
- pearl white
- prussian blue
- phthalo blue
- turquoise
- iridescent blue green
- mint
- copper
- quinacridone magenta
- windsor violet

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(289) BLACK & WHITE... and COPPER - Acrylic fluid art painting - Acrylic pouring
This is the first one of my Black & White series. I will add just one colour to black and white in every painting and do a wrecked bloom technique.
I like this one, because I got some lovely pink shades where pearl white meets copper and some bronze shades where it meets black.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
290) BLACK and WHITE... and BRONZE - Wrecked bloom - Fluid art technique - Acrylic pouring
BLACK and WHITE... and BRONZE - Wrecked bloom - Fluid art technique
#2 of my black and white series. I added bronze this time ( I said in video, that it's copper gold :S ).
It's turned out rather dark, but I love the details and dry result is beautiful.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(291) No. 3 of my BLACK & WHITE series - Old gold - Fluid acrylics
This one is my absolute favorite, because this old gold is just stunning and I love the composition too.
I have to re-pour it, so I decided, that I will edit it and add some music. Sit back and enjoy :D
For those, who didn't watched previous two, I used only black, pearl white and old gold.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(293) Fluorescent storm - Acrylic fluid art painting - Wrecked bloom technique
I enjoy this technique so much. I decided that I will do it on my Sunday, February 16th at 4 pm EST live too, but I will use my spinning table to stretch it more evenly.
If you want to see, how this will work, join me on my live. ;)
For those, who didn't watched previous three, I used only black, pearl white and fluorescent pink.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
#5 Sunday Live | Spinning Art - Fluid art
Thank you all for be so patient with me, but obviously I will have to find another solution for my internet connection. I totally lost my connection at the end... Grrrr :(
I hope, that I will fix it this week and you can watch it without buffering all the time. :S