FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
I tried for the first time to do a string pull with loops. I think that I added a a little to much paint in the puddles, but stil I got neat painting.
I found this fluid art technique easy for beginners, so if you are starting with this kind of art, string pull technique is definitely good way to start.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
Another one of my experiments with Valejjo satin varnish to get a cloud effect. I got a cloud here, but I don't know if I like it. Lol. It looks like a kokon or UFO , but I like it dried, because this gold and iridescent blue green looks just gorgeous.
How I mix my pouring medium:
https://youtu.be/ltyiLgQ_Tso

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
When I start filming this video I thought, that this will be one short video, but I ended up with fixing things for almost half an hour. Well... But I like the end result, so I'm happy

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
I didn't want to publish this video, because I thought that I failed. I even stopped talking at the end of the video, but when I look at the dried result I was amazed. Pebeo iridescent blue green give this painting depth and I'm in love with a cute white dragon in his cave.
And what I want to show you with this video?
Never give up on your pour, because sometimes you can see all the beauty when it's dry. ;)

Last edited:

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
I did a dip with a glove and got this Gorgeous soft effect on Pearl white background. I added my paints in three puddles and dip. I love the shape of this flowers and just amazed with this soft edges.

FIona Art

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
fionaart.si
(273) Sting pull & balloon dip / Carnation flower painting / Fluid art technique
This time I combine two techniques, string (yarn) pull and balloon (glove) dip. It takes some time to complete this painting, but I like the final result. It reminds me on carnation flowers.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi @FIona Art,

I've merged all of your painting videos together here, as requested. They look great! I like how three-dimensional the final pieces look! :)