Is Youtube's SEO Broken?

J0eyy

I've Got It
Everyone says tags and descriptions matter while being a small youtuber, but it BARELY helps, I don't get any views from tags. Opinions?

Hello,
I just checked out your channel. i think SEO is very difficult to get to grips with at first. Just keep doing what you are doing for about a month and if it doesn't work out try some other techniques

Tags allow you to describe the video, but to make views you must rank on them.

If you have a small chanel you have any chance to rank on premium keywords like "vlog" or "let's play". So if you want to make some organic views on your videos (ans it's very important to grow faster!) try to put complete sentences to have exact match with some search and take keywords on which there is a lot of video with few views on the first page.

You have some good tags, but since your a small youtuber and playing ghost recon wildlands which is being played by bigger youtubers, your probably not gonna get on any top search results. Just keep doing what your doing and hope people find you and enjoy your content. Also, maybe try using longer tags, maybe something that less people would search for perhaps. Example "Ghost Recon Wildlands Crushed By A Helicopter"

Back